BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Clara B.
Albuquerque, NM
Her purses and wallets are amazing. I love all of the different styles. Their not cheap but they are great material, they last a long time and their very good looking. I have a 10 year old purse and it is still in pretty good condition! I do recommend this store!
lizette s.
I absolutely love Kate spade’s accessories! They are super trendy and cute. I’ve also never had a problem with anything ripping or breaking. I find that their products definitely last a long time based on the how long I’ve had my purses and how often I use them.
Christina V.
Hawthorne, CA
I am in love with Kate spade and the quality of the purses and wallets. I ordered a few bracelets for my bridesmaids as a thank you gift as well which they all loved! I can not wait to give it to them on my wedding day! i recommend this brand to all family and friends!
Hannah G.
Lumberton, MS
Cedar Street Small Hayden I purchased this as my first major brand purse. It’s genuine leather, spacious, and flawlessly designed. It does get dirty easily but overall it’s easy to clean and a wonderful everyday bag! I get complimented on the color constantly
Kristen W.
Fairfax, VA
I got a Kate Spade wallet and handbag for Christmas and it is beautiful.  The quality is fantastic and I get compliments all the time. The price point was somewhat high, but the quality is great.  I will definitely shop Kate Spade again and I can't recommend it enough.
Ashlee S.
Cleveland, TN
I am a huge fan of the style the brand features, as well as the quality of the products I have. I have objects ranging from homeware to fashion accessories. The price is not as high as some luxury brands, but the quality and timeless class of the brand is still there.
lesley V.
Long Beach, CA
Kate spade is a really great and inexpensive brand. I really love their backpack, wallets, bags, phone cases and jewelry. Everything they sell to you is very sturdy and durable. Everything that I own from katespade is still in great conditions weather its a new or old product.
Heather C.
Sharon, MA
Ordered a cute black-and-white striped small handbag from Kate Spade. The label wasn't printed very well, and the bag looked rather cheap, unfortunately. I've had good luck with the brand in the past, but I understand why this particular item was discounted so deeply!
Madalyn B.
Saint Louis, MO
I purchased gold sparkled earrings from Kate Spade and they are absolutely stunning. They are affordable and intend to purchase another pair in a different color. They do have quite a lot of colors, but wish they had them in green! I will definitely be going back soon!
Stephanie M.
Fairfax, VA
I own a pale pink saffiano leather tote from Kate Spade. This bag is my daily tote so I throw everything in here from my MacBook to my journals to an umbrella and it seems to stay in good shape! The handles and hardware are very sturdy and the leather is easy to clean.
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?