BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Reviews (20556)
Kathleen R.
Louisville
The quality of the bags and clothes are such high quality, totally worth the more expensive price. I have carried my kate spade bag every day for over three years and it is still in perfect condition! Also, the designs are so cute and classy. Love Kate Spade!
Katie S.
San Diego, CA
I recently bought a purse from Kate Spade. It was on sale and reasonable. The leather was very soft and it was very nicely sewn together. I've used it for every day use and it has shown very little wear and tear. I love Kate Spade products and will use again.
Sara H.
Anniston, AL
Adore this brands shoes. I have very flat, and narrow feet, and their standard shoe mold fits me like a dream. I love their leather quality, and the shoes always have the proper amount of cushion for those of us who enjoy walking long distances or standing for any length of time.
Ashley D.
The line of handbags are my favorite! I love the color and quality. I prefer the leather totes in different colors with matching wallets. It’s a luxury item so you gave to expect to pay more. I think Kate spade made an affordable gift for anyone’s wish list.
Aleanna S.
S Richmond Hl, NY
Just purchased a phone case and I'm super excited. Rather than walk with a wallet and my huge Iphone 7 plus I can carry everything in this case! My credit cards, cash, ID and phone! It even comes with a little mirror inside so I can check my makeup wtc.
Maren E.
Sioux Falls, SD
Kate Spade is a serious guilty pleasure of mine. I do NOT spend over $30 for a purse - unless it's Kate Spade. Their products are GREAT quality and so fashionable. I can use these bags for anything and with any outfit.
Rachael M.
Springfield, OH
I love the solid colored bags, but they are so basic yet SO overpriced. No offense to KS, I know you get what you pay for, but for how quickly I destroy bags, I’m not paying an arm for it when I’m just going to wreck it 🤷🏼‍♀️. Maybe it’s just me, but they aren’t worth it.
Clara K.
Vulcan, MI
I love my Kate Spade purse! It is so stylish and goes with everything. Originally I thought it would be more of a summer time purse because it has the beach vibes, but I've used it year round! Received tons of compliments on it, can't wait to buy another one!
Emma L.
Palo Alto
kate spade was amazing for me. jewelry, small pouches, accessories, i shared it with friends and we were very happy with what came. however just one thing, one of the accessories did have small scratches but i guess it happens. overall very happy with it
Tiara F.
Deerfield Beach, FL
I buy most of my handbags and wallets from Kate Spade. All of them are great quality and the last along time. The only downfall to them is the metal plaque that says Kate Spade get scratched pretty easily. I will continue to use and purchase from Kate Spade.
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?