BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Reviews (20444)
Emma L.
Palo Alto
kate spade was amazing for me. jewelry, small pouches, accessories, i shared it with friends and we were very happy with what came. however just one thing, one of the accessories did have small scratches but i guess it happens. overall very happy with it
Katherine D.
Cincinnati , OH
Fashionista Expert Level 1
My hands down favorite brand. Amazing quality. You feel as though you are one of a kind. I have never been let down by Kate spade. It can get expensive, but you're paying for the quality of the brand.
Sara H.
Anniston, AL
Adore this brands shoes. I have very flat, and narrow feet, and their standard shoe mold fits me like a dream. I love their leather quality, and the shoes always have the proper amount of cushion for those of us who enjoy walking long distances or standing for any length of time.
Keisha W.
Bronx, NY
Their bags are amazing and durable, they last a long time. If you catch their bags on sale, you'll be able to get a really good deal for high quality bags. I've had one of their wallets for about three years and it's still intact. I'm in love with their brand.
Aleanna S.
S Richmond Hl, NY
Just purchased a phone case and I'm super excited. Rather than walk with a wallet and my huge Iphone 7 plus I can carry everything in this case! My credit cards, cash, ID and phone! It even comes with a little mirror inside so I can check my makeup wtc.
Maddie C.
Fashionista Expert Level 2
this company has got to be my favorite. everything they sell is eye catching. from purses to house ware, they make beautiful products. although the price can be high, it can be worth it!
Lauren P.
Overall great quality purses. The Davison leather holds up for the most part, but is not very soft. I will say some of my lighter colored bags have gotten stained from just rubbing up against my jeans but they are durable and do not show much wear otherwise.
Destiny D.
Morganton, NC
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I recently ordered a Kate Spade tote bag in the chestnut brown shade, and I LOVE it. It fits all my personal items including my wallet with plenty of room to store everything I need to take on the go. I'll definitely be buying more Kate Spade products in the future!
Kathleen R.
Louisville
The quality of the bags and clothes are such high quality, totally worth the more expensive price. I have carried my kate spade bag every day for over three years and it is still in perfect condition! Also, the designs are so cute and classy. Love Kate Spade!
Brittany M.
Chattanooga, TN
I love this brand. I own several purses and they are very durable and long lasting while also stylish and versatile. I prefer to shop when KS is having sales because they can be a little pricey.
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?