BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Reviews (20572)
Tiffini B.
Pensacola, FL
Kate is kind of a signature item for me. Everyone knows I’ll be toting a new KS every season. I love them. I have bags and wallets. I love the variety. I love the quality of the leather and yes I would always recommend shopping at Kate Spade. You can catch awesome sales.
Devin A.
Summit, NJ
I love Kate Spade and am always impressed with their products.  I recently bought the grace tote and it's become my every day bag. It's perfect for commuting and holds up very well. I also have a few wallets and the Minnie Mouse Tote and I love all of their products.
Kathleen M.
I have purchased multiple bags, wallets and other items from Kate Spade and never have loved a product more.  I have a large tote bag that has survived many semesters of school and it doesn't even have a scratch on it.  Their products are durable and made to last.
angelica z.
Flint
Bags are amazing from backpacks to wallets to clutches to satchels. Kate spade has all of your needs. I have many bags but by far love my mini backpack the best!
Haylee B.
Winchester, VA
Kate Spade handbags are so high quality, they are worth the extra money because of how well they hold up! The outlets are the best places to buy them because they always have such great deals! They are a definite must have for everyone who is a purse lover!
Jenni G.
Rochester, MN
I would buy anything Kate Spade. I have earrings, handbags and other accessories from her lines and I love them! She makes very good quality products that tend to last a lifetime. While it is on the pricey side, it is worth every penny! Def recommend to anyone!
Sarah W.
Belton, SC
Great quality for a great not awful price. The quality of the products are always outstanding, and the customer care goes above and beyond to make sure all are helped the way they need to be. Definitely my favorite store to purchase from.  Definitely one to love
Susannah W.
Marietta, PA
I love Kate Spade products. I just got a pair of sunglasses from there, but have quite a bit of Kate Spade. Her quality is great, so I see no room for improvement. If I have any extra money I like to spend it in a Kate Spade store. Yes I would recommend shopping here.
Sammi K.
Middlebrg Hts, OH
Such a beautiful line if products. Great quality for the price you pay. I love the little travel bags, as well as phone and iPad cases. You get what you pay for with her line, I just wish things weren't as expensive as they were. If I could buy everything in the line, I would.
Skye M.
Star City, AR
I love this brand! However, I ordered a purse during their New Year sale and waited a week and a half for the shipment confirmation! When I finally received an email from them it said "Sorry, your order has been canceled!" I called customer service and found out that the bag was out of stock when I ordered it!
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?