BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Reviews (20602)
Jocelyn V.
Palm Desert, CA
I like that it supper girly and the phone cases are supper cute! My favorite purchase was a phone case. I don't shop here a lot because I'm not rich. The quality was really good. I recommend to every one !
Alicia K.
Winter Park, FL
I love Kate spade because they have products for everyone with a wide variety of items to choose from. They’re seasonal lines are always the cutest (especially the black cat line)!! The products are affordable for a luxury brand and they always have great sales!
carolina l.
Boston, MA
Pink short A-line Dress with open back. Bought it a while ago for my graduation and it fits so nicely. The structure of the dress makes it flattering for all body types. The experience at Kate Spade is always wonderful and I will definitely buy there again!
Jenni G.
Rochester, MN
I would buy anything Kate Spade. I have earrings, handbags and other accessories from her lines and I love them! She makes very good quality products that tend to last a lifetime. While it is on the pricey side, it is worth every penny! Def recommend to anyone!
Rachel M.
Joliet, IL
Kate Spade has excellent customer service. I purchased a best friends bangle for my BFF for her birthday, and I accidentally put the wrong shipping address. They changed it within hours of me contacting them and she received it very quickly! Great quality EVERYTHING.
Sammi K.
Middlebrg Hts, OH
Such a beautiful line if products. Great quality for the price you pay. I love the little travel bags, as well as phone and iPad cases. You get what you pay for with her line, I just wish things weren't as expensive as they were. If I could buy everything in the line, I would.
Kylie G.
York
I absolutely love Kate Spade. Me and my mother have our own collection. Whether its purses, jewelry, planners, etc. Its all cute. Now Kate Spade can get a little pricey but they hold lots of sales so If you watch for the sales you can get a fabulous bag for less.
Jillaine H.
Kate Spade is my FAVORITE brand for purses! Ah, right now I think I have 4 or 5 Kate Spade bags that I use and swap out regularly depending on my mood/outfits. Kate Spade can be expensive, but the flash sales there are amazing! Definitely will be buying more Kate Spade.
Kacy S.
I absolutely love going into Kate Spade stores because I know that they always have purses that are so unique and isn’t something that you would see in other purse stores. They have such a wide variety of styles of purses/wallets and even have some cute jewelry.
Kathleen M.
I have purchased multiple bags, wallets and other items from Kate Spade and never have loved a product more.  I have a large tote bag that has survived many semesters of school and it doesn't even have a scratch on it.  Their products are durable and made to last.
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?