BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

JoAnn B.
Kate Spade is my favorite for whenever I want to add some color to my purses and wallets. I enjoy visiting the Kate Spades in the outlet stores. I feel like this company is affordable and very cute! I will continue purchasing Kate Spade, her collections are the best!
Gabby T.
I fell in love with Kate Spade about three years ago. Kate Spade is always having awesome online and in store sales, so the price isn't actually ridiculous. I have three handbags, a wallet, and multiple phone cases from them. Not to mention they have adorable jewelry!
Hailey S.
I have a Kate Spade purse and wallet and I love them so much. The quality is insane, they both still look like they are in perfect condition, and I have had them for years. Whenever I need a new purse, I will definitely look at Kate Spade because of the quality and look of the product.
Brooke C.
Canal Winchester, OH
I love Kate spade so much but then again I haven't met anyone who doesn't love her brand! Her items are so creative and colorful, the packaging is awe inspiring and her products are high quality. My Kate spade scarf is my favorite and I'd recommend her brand to anyone!
tamara m.
Seatac, WA
kate spade is a hit or miss for me. I love the stripe look with the flowers and the planners are adorable I'm not too big on the purses though. I feel like there not as fun as they could be and its a bit of a pricey brand. I find this brand at maceys when ever I go there.
Nikki A.
Apopka, FL
I love my two tone bag from kate spade. Its gorgeous and goes with so many outfits. I shop at Kate Spade pretty often and so does my mom. I love going there because the staff is so nice. My favorite purchase has definitely been my purse though I love their jewelry too.
Morgan  B.
Wdm, IA
If you like preppy purses and jewelry then Kate Spade is the company for you! It can be a bit pricey but if you buy from other places like Nordstrom Rack you can get great deals! Super cute things!
Kicci R.
I love how Kate Spade bag has different styles for each personality. Overall, shopping experience was great even during Black Friday. They were fast on their service. Not only that but you can also find affordable bags that can fit in your budget & style :)
Christina V.
Hawthorne, CA
I am in love with Kate spade and the quality of the purses and wallets. I ordered a few bracelets for my bridesmaids as a thank you gift as well which they all loved! I can not wait to give it to them on my wedding day! i recommend this brand to all family and friends!
Katherine W.
Lynnwood
Her bags are some of my most favorite. They are so universally useful. I have one I use for date nights and one that I use daily which is bigger and can withstand my hoarding. ūüėā if there‚Äôs an outlet store in your area, find it! Such a great way to save a bit of money.
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?