BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Reviews (20540)
Brooke G.
Westerville, OH
I have multiple items by Kate spade, including purses, wallets, and even shoes! It is affordable if you are looking for luxury, and everything is very well-made and durable. I absolutely love the spring end, all of her designs are very modern and useful day by day!
Jackie S.
Hoover, AL
I love the products that Kate spade has. They are pretty expensive but i guess it pays off because the quality is amazing. I bought a necklace and have had it for years. I am allergic to certain types of jewelry and this hasn’t tarnished or anything. Great company!
Haley R.
Anchorage, AK
Love Kate spade purses and wallets. Yes on the more expensive side but it's worth it they last for a long time and if the purse gets dirty it's super easy to clean. I love the rage of purses and wallets they have they are so cute!!!
Sabrina W.
I love the handbags and the bright colors. Although, I find the straps are a bit thin. I tend to overpack my bags which make me nervous thinking it will break. But so far not one has ripped.
Saher A.
I love kate spade leather hand bags. They are simple and cute. They don't have the need to slap the logo on everywhere which is what I like. Some company's have their logo stamped everywhere. But these are cute and the quality of leather is very nice. Love my bag!
Rupashi B.
Fremont , CA
I love this brand . Products are stylish sometimes a little costly but i love it. Worth spending the money. Shopping experience was good . Its expressive but once a while its ok. I will shop again for sure
Sharon S.
Kate Spade has such beautiful bags and accessories. They also have great customer service as well. I shop here, maybe once a year and it has always been a pleasing experience. I highly recommend them.
Marianne A.
Redwood City, CA
One of my favorite mid range luxury lines. The purses, wallets, etc are beautiful, simple, have clean lines, perfect colors.... I have several purses, wallets and phone wallets. They also have great sales. I will continue to buy this fashionable and affordable line.
Ashlyn H.
Lancaster, SC
I have purchased multiple bags from Kate Spade. I use them for a year or two before I buy another one. During that year or two, the pocketbook still looks brand new. I cannot believe how well it holds up throughout everything I throw into it. I love this brand!
Lynette M.
My present to myself for my first full-time job was this adorable hot pink leather Kate Spade clutch with a bow on the front. While a strap would make it a little more practical, it is still my favorite going-out handbag!
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?