BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Reviews (20558)
Nicole O.
North Hills, CA
Gave a Kate Spade accessories bag as a gift, it was perfect for the busy jet setter, with room to fit in a wallet, passport, tickets, phone, and any important keys or items. Very practicle but honestly very aesthetically pleasing. The little gold logo is so classy.
Saher A.
I love kate spade leather hand bags. They are simple and cute. They don't have the need to slap the logo on everywhere which is what I like. Some company's have their logo stamped everywhere. But these are cute and the quality of leather is very nice. Love my bag!
Julia L.
Hempstead, NY
Even though on the expensive side, I love the exclusivity of Kate Spade. Even with a lot of luxury brands, Kate Spade stands out to me and the employees are always so helpful. They have awesome sales so that's definitely when I go - I never leave empty handed!
Marianne A.
Redwood City, CA
One of my favorite mid range luxury lines. The purses, wallets, etc are beautiful, simple, have clean lines, perfect colors.... I have several purses, wallets and phone wallets. They also have great sales. I will continue to buy this fashionable and affordable line.
Abby M.
Palatine
My dad bought me a purse from Kate Spade for my 8th grade graduation and I’ve used it ever since. Super cute and very durable. I love all of the styles they have. My purse has never failed me and it’s been through QUITE a lot, especially getting beat up in airports.
Rupashi B.
Fremont , CA
I love this brand . Products are stylish sometimes a little costly but i love it. Worth spending the money. Shopping experience was good . Its expressive but once a while its ok. I will shop again for sure
Sierra K.
I bought a purse in the 75% off sale and I LOVE it. It's the perfect size for going out and for going to work. I also love the quality of the bag I've had it for months and it looks just as well as when I got it!
Sabrina W.
I love the handbags and the bright colors. Although, I find the straps are a bit thin. I tend to overpack my bags which make me nervous thinking it will break. But so far not one has ripped.
Natalie T.
Kate never fails to impress me. Everything I have purchased whether it be on final sale or a new product is always amazing and catches everyone's eye. Kate Spade products are timeless and beautiful. I highly recommend, you are definitely getting your money's worth!
Madison B.
N Wilkesboro, NC
Kate Spade seriously has some of the cutest pocket book designs out there! I don't own many things by Kate Spade because of the prices! However, the quality of Kate Spades products seem well-made and the designs are always to-die-for!!
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?