BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Reviews (20522)
Abby M.
Palatine
My dad bought me a purse from Kate Spade for my 8th grade graduation and I’ve used it ever since. Super cute and very durable. I love all of the styles they have. My purse has never failed me and it’s been through QUITE a lot, especially getting beat up in airports.
Megan W.
Toledo, OH
I finally gave in and purchased my very first KATE SPADE purse and wallet of course to match. Great quality and last forever. My zipper handle on my wallets broke and the customer service was great. The sent me a new wallet in 2 days and shipping label at no charge.
•Nikole• M.
I was given a Wallet from Kate Spade about a couple months ago and it has been great. The wallet is very durable and has been with stood a lot from the two children and I babysit and my three cats. The designs are very simple, so if you like something more flashy I would not recommend this
Kelly P.
Lk Ronkonkoma, NY
LOVE ALL things Kate Spade! Chic purses, wallets, diaper bags, passport holders, keychains & more. Everything from Kate Spade is so girly and chic and the products last a long time. I love the packaging, too. Would recommend shopping here to all my family + friends!
Sierra K.
I bought a purse in the 75% off sale and I LOVE it. It's the perfect size for going out and for going to work. I also love the quality of the bag I've had it for months and it looks just as well as when I got it!
Morgan C.
San Luis Obispo, CA
Kate Spade is my all time favorite brand. When the handle one of my favorite purses broke, I took it into my local Kate Spade store and they shipped it to New York to be repaired free of charge. I will definitely be continuing to purchase products from Kate Spade!
Woser P.
Love the bags and wallets from Kate Spade. The quality of the bags are amazing and although the price could be pricey, they have alot of sales going on throughout the year and their shipping is super fast too. all my loved ones loved their gifts. Highly recommend!
gabby j.
San Ramon, CA
Amazing quality. Got a wallet at the outlet store and got it 80% off. What a steal! I also love they have a huge variety of differnt styles so everyone can find something they like. When you purchase you get a 1 or 2 year (can't remeber) warranty with your new item.
Victoria O.
Beech Grove, IN
Love Kate spade handbags and rain coats! It is such a timeless brand with clean lines - the quality of the products is top knotch and when I carry a handbag I always get compliments - I also have a Kate spade passport holder that has been around the world 🌎love it!
Shanelle G.
I have their Bow bracelet , super cute and simple at the same time. Very good prices at the outlet store located in Woodbridge, Virginia. Their bracelets do run small though , so be careful.
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?