BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Reviews (20545)
Jeni Q.
GRANTS PASS, OR
I would be lying if I said that every time I buy Kate Spade, my inner sorority girl squeals a little bit. From the clean lines and fun patterns, Kate Spade is always a win! My most recent purchase were simple stud earrings, that compliment any outfit and are timeless.
tamara m.
Seatac, WA
kate spade is a hit or miss for me. I love the stripe look with the flowers and the planners are adorable I'm not too big on the purses though. I feel like there not as fun as they could be and its a bit of a pricey brand. I find this brand at maceys when ever I go there.
Ali M.
Kate spades bags are always the most stunning quality. you can put them through alot and they stay beautiful. Their earrings are always great and beautiful, and their clothing for me has stood the test of time and still fits gorgeously and stays vibrant and soft.
Kicci R.
I love how Kate Spade bag has different styles for each personality. Overall, shopping experience was great even during Black Friday. They were fast on their service. Not only that but you can also find affordable bags that can fit in your budget & style :)
Stephanie G.
I'm in love with Kate Spade and their purses! I have 3 Kate Spade purses, a wallet, 2 necklaces, and 1 pair of earrings! Unfortunately I'm not at home to take pictures of everything. I would highly recommend shopping here for a chic purse!
Annalisa S.
Columbus, GA
I recently purchased myself the Adren Cobble Large Purse and a Kate Spade wallet.  Both items have exceeded my expectations.  This was my first Kate Spade purse purchase, and I am certainly very happy.  I have received many compliments on my purse.
melissa s.
Provo, UT
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I really love Kate Spade. It is timeless and classy and always makes me feel like a rich lady. I like that each launch has new things but still stays true to the Kate Spade style. I really hope that the quality still stays good and more people will support this brand.
Heather C.
Sharon, MA
Ordered a cute black-and-white striped small handbag from Kate Spade. The label wasn't printed very well, and the bag looked rather cheap, unfortunately. I've had good luck with the brand in the past, but I understand why this particular item was discounted so deeply!
Leah K.
I bought a beautiful light pink peplum shirt from Kate Spade. The fit and design looks amazing! A bonus is the cute Kate Spade bow on the back! Kate Spade makes amazing clothing that will fit into any lifestyle. The shirt is machine washable, which is necessary for me!
Molly B.
Columbus, OH
I purchased a large nylon tote bag from Kate Spade. As always, the product was made very well and has held up great for the last six months that I've had it. It's large enough to hold my laptop and has pockets and zippers inside to hold my smaller things. Great bag!!
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?