BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Valeria C.
Laredo, TX
Fashionista Expert Level 1
OMG I love all the products of Kate Spade, the bags, jewelry, sneakers, sunglasses, watches, etc. I have a pink neon sneakers with a bow and I love them, always I get a lot of compliments. I bought them in Amazon.
Jamie W.
Nolensville, TN
Purchased a Kate spade wallet. I wouldn't pay full price but that's just me. I love the structure, functionality and color. I got it half off, so $80 and I think it's worth that. Durable and classic design so I can keep for a long time.
Amanda P.
Atlanta, GA
I love Kate Spade!!! They have great deals, and their products are classic with modern twists. Their purses are super high quality and can withstand the extra pounds I add to them with all my makeup and notebooks.
Zoey B.
Lexington, NC
I recently bought a Kate Spade purse that I am absolutely in love with I carry it everyday. It's pretty expensive to buy from here though but definitely worth it. I will shop here again for sure I love their products
Jillian K.
Yakima, WA
Good brand good quality fair price. Good for girls in their teens and young twenties. I love it a lot more for handbags than I do Michael Kores. Sweet and pretty style for most of the products. Make good glasses.
Eriona W.
Port Arthur, TX
I purchased my nieces birthday shoes from this company in my local Dillard’s honestly I knew nothing except the shoes we adorable & pricy for a 1 year old ! But they have become my sisters favorite pair of shoes to put on my niece because they really help her to walk plus there so girly & cute !!!
Jessica M.
Pottstown , PA
Literally nothing *not* to love about Kate Spade products. As a mom of two under two, I tote a toddler, baby in a bucket seat, and a diaper bag. Adding a handbag to the mix would be a disaster... but not with a Kate Spade crossbody! I have 5 already and anticipate many more over the next few years.
Gabrielle H.
Denver, CO
I own a Kate Spade iPhone Xs Max phone case and it's absolutely divine. I was nervous about purchasing a designer phone case, but let me tell you! This case does not disappoint! Who knew, you don't have enough to sacrifice protection for glamour. I give this Kate Spade phone case a 5 out of 5 stars!
Angie F.
Columbia, LA
I just bought a "glitter is my favorite color" phone case. I love how she was one of the first people to get an iPhone 7 plus case out there. That's the reason I got it. It's pretty sturdy. I've beat it up a little it has protected my phone really nicely.
Terry R.
Bradenton, FL
I have purchased a couple bags, a wallet and some phone cases. I always get compliments on my bags when I go out. My only issue is that my wallet broke apart quicker than I hoped. The stitching came undone by the hand strap. Overall, still an amazing brand and you’ll get a ton of comments while out.
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?