BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Reviews (20500)
Hannah G.
Lumberton, MS
Cedar Street Small Hayden I purchased this as my first major brand purse. It’s genuine leather, spacious, and flawlessly designed. It does get dirty easily but overall it’s easy to clean and a wonderful everyday bag! I get complimented on the color constantly
Katherine W.
Lynnwood
Her bags are some of my most favorite. They are so universally useful. I have one I use for date nights and one that I use daily which is bigger and can withstand my hoarding. 😂 if there’s an outlet store in your area, find it! Such a great way to save a bit of money.
lizette s.
I absolutely love Kate spade’s accessories! They are super trendy and cute. I’ve also never had a problem with anything ripping or breaking. I find that their products definitely last a long time based on the how long I’ve had my purses and how often I use them.
Nikki A.
Apopka, FL
I love my two tone bag from kate spade. Its gorgeous and goes with so many outfits. I shop at Kate Spade pretty often and so does my mom. I love going there because the staff is so nice. My favorite purchase has definitely been my purse though I love their jewelry too.
Amelia A.
Bloomington
I absolutely adore the purses I get from here. One is a work purse and the other is for on the go. Both purchases were amazing experiences the atmosphere is great and the workers there are always happy and ready to help! Also the candies they provide are realllly good.
Gabby T.
I fell in love with Kate Spade about three years ago. Kate Spade is always having awesome online and in store sales, so the price isn't actually ridiculous. I have three handbags, a wallet, and multiple phone cases from them. Not to mention they have adorable jewelry!
lesley V.
Long Beach, CA
Kate spade is a really great and inexpensive brand. I really love their backpack, wallets, bags, phone cases and jewelry. Everything they sell to you is very sturdy and durable. Everything that I own from katespade is still in great conditions weather its a new or old product.
Christine B.
Saugus, MA
I went from not owning anything Kate Spade to having a closet full of purses and random items. her products are worth the prices and the bags last a long time. She has the cutest products. I wish that there was a Kate Spade store closer to me and I didn't have to travel into Boston!
JoAnn B.
Kate Spade is my favorite for whenever I want to add some color to my purses and wallets. I enjoy visiting the Kate Spades in the outlet stores. I feel like this company is affordable and very cute! I will continue purchasing Kate Spade, her collections are the best!
Kristen W.
Fairfax, VA
I got a Kate Spade wallet and handbag for Christmas and it is beautiful.  The quality is fantastic and I get compliments all the time. The price point was somewhat high, but the quality is great.  I will definitely shop Kate Spade again and I can't recommend it enough.
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?