BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Reviews (20495)
Summer N.
Owensboro, Ky
This Christmas I got my first bag from Kate Spade and I adore it. I got it at an outlet store and I knew right away this was the one I wanted. I look at their website frequently wishing I could buy them all.
Madison H.
Centerville, OH
I love my Kate spade purse. It's simple , classy and I love the beautiful colors she offers. I love how her designs are simple and really cater to young and fun! The prices are of course expensive but affordable and I honestly would rather have a Kate spade than a Versace or Prada bag !!
Mikaela M.
Tracy, CA
Kate Spade is a go to for both giving and receiving gifts. The brand is well recognized without being absurdly expensive. They have very cute products but sometimes the quality is questionable. I received a small wristlet and within 3 times of using it, the wrist part became detached. Overall a great brand.
Bri R.
Jacksonville
I know Kate Spade is a luxury brand but some of their items are very oddly priced. However I've purchased office supplies and cups from this brand and they're all amazing quality and pleasing to the eye! I'm still in love with this brand and look forward to purchasing more items!
Sara J.
dallas, ga
Their products are great! The quality is amazing! Everything I have ever purchased has held up so well! I got a purse for my mom and she has been carrying it for almost two years, it still looks like the day I bought it! That’s saying a lot considering how much she uses it!
emilee s.
Rock Hill, SC
I love kate spade, everyone in the store is always super friendly and helpful. The purses are high quality and I own several of them. The only con is the price but I would say it's pretty worth it, for anyone looking for a nice high end purse i would recommend kate spade!
Kyla P.
Binghamton, NY
Kate spade products are cute and trendy. They are luxury items without being extremely out of an average price range. I've had several purses and both me and my mother have Kate spade chases on our cell phones and they're wonderful. Very cute and trendy, and good quality.
Allison H.
I love Kate Spade. I have many bags and wallets from them. The quality is amazing. I have two bags that have held up for 4 years with lots of use. I have a beige Cedar Street and I was worried that the color would damage easy... but it hasn't! I only buy my bags from her.
Molly G.
Kate Spade is one of my favorite brands because of the style, price point, and product durability. My handbags have been exclusively Kate Spade for years, and they make different sizes in correlating styles, so you have a bag for every purpose that will last forever.
Alexis M.
I absolutely love Kate Spade. Recently I went to the Kate Spade outlet in Disney Springs and was so impressed with the customer service and set up of that store. I love their purses and their earrings more than anything. She's also come out with a home line that I love.
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?