BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Reviews (20500)
Elizabeth D.
Arlington
Kate Spade’s bags & wallets always have exceptional quality. I know when I purchase from Kate Spade I can expect the products to last for years. From the retail and outlet stores to their website and surprise sales, I know I will always find something I love at Kate Spade.
Olivia P.
Winslow , ME
I adore Kate Spade! they have the most adorable things, weather it's phone cases, bags, jewelry! Plus their customer service is great! I love their unique colorful style! I will admit they are a bit too overpriced for the quality but still very cute!
Lydia P.
Orlando
There is a Kate Spade store in our local mall. That is a Pro. I bought an off the shoulder sweater which is great quality, and goes with any skirt or pants. I wanted the Wrap Skirt of which the style is great, but it didn’t fit well. I think you have to be taller to wear it.
Peyton W.
Hermon, ME
I have an unhealthy addiction to Kate Spade. What can I say? Their products are unbeatable in style and quality. Their designs are spot on, and I'm unsure if they have any products that I wouldn't like. I own 4 bags, and one wallet. With no plans to end my collection there.
Sarah R.
I bought a purse from Kate Spade recently and have been LOVING it. It is super cute and I can use it everyday. Big enough for everything I need but not oversized. I had a very nice time in the store, all the workers were great. I will definitely purchase more from Kate Spade in the future.
Francesca C.
Kate spade, there is absolutely nothing bad I could say about this brand. Everything they come out with has such a beautiful design and great quality. For the quality that you are getting the price is right.
ker s.
Kates spade is my favorite high end brand for accessories and purses. Specifically i love her designs for watches. i purchased one about two years ago and it still looks and works as if it is brand new. i love how her prints and designs for handbags are tasteful and classy for any occasion.
Beka R.
Waterloo, IA
Love her purses and glasses! She makes great product for a reasonable price. If you go to her outlet store you can find great deals on purses for under 150. That is amazing for a designer purse!!
Abi R.
Andover, KS
I love my Kate Spade purses. They are high quality and stand up to everyday use. They are beautiful and I get complements everywhere I go! I will continue to buy Kate Spade moving forward! Always make sure you check the photos of the girls holding the bag for proper sizing!
Brigid S.
Aurora, IL
All of her stuff is quite pricey, but the quality is usually very good. All of her stuff is quite adorable and more feminine and youthful looking than most other designer brands so it's appealing to me as a 21 year old girl.
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?