BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Kariza G.
Chula Vista
I've had multiple items from Kate Spade. Wallets, wristlets, purses, jewelry, and perfume. I love how classic some of their bags look! They go with almost every outfit and have a size for every fashion personality/type. The other bags are super fun with very different shapes.
Claire H.
Gainesville, FL
This brand is one of my favorites for purses, wallets, and phone cases! It’s very affordable as it lasts a long time, making the price worth it. I recently bought a tote and wallet combo and I love them for work. They’re amazing quality and I would definitely recommend to everyone!
Morgan E.
Sarasota, FL
I LOVE Kate Spade. As a matter of fact, I have never seen something by Kate that I wouldn't buy. From my passport holder to my purse, everything is by Kate. The brand is stylish, affordable and luxurious all at the same time. I love the colors, patterns and style of all the products!
Sierra H.
Fort Worth, TX
Kate Spade is my go to! They're surprise sales are amazing. Every time there's a sale I'm on it. Their products are great, a little pricey, but if you can find what you're looking for on sale it's worth it. My favorite is a cute color block bag I recently got. 100% would recommend.
Susana Alexandra M.
Chula Vista
I love everything in this store, you can do classy and classic or you can do bold and classy, they have everything from clothes, shoes, accessories, purses, and everything more you can think off, I love it, it can be pricey but very worth the quality. I love the jewelry and purses.
Karen D.
Buena Park, CA
I always seem to find myself buying Kate Spade bags every year. I love their simple, solid bags. The leather is soft and they last a pretty long time. They're super cute and versatile, but I'll never pay full price for one! I always look to Nordstrom Rack or the Kate Spade outlet ;-)
Julie L.
Milwaukee
Kate Spade is one of my all time favorite bags. My Kate Spade bags look classic and timeless. They are durable and easy to clean. A con of Kate Spade is that wear and tear may cause colored band to wear off over time. This will not affect that I will continue to purchase Kate Spade.
Amber C.
Atlanta
Love all the pursers. So many to choose from. There’s different colors sizes and types for any female. There’s also matching wallets and phone cases which are super cute. The employees are super nice and are always willing to help you. I would forever get my products from Kate spade.
Vanessa R.
Harlingen
 Kate spade has great purses with great price selection. I have several purses that I love  absolute love from Kate spade. They have great variety of colors and various styles. The quality of the purses is excellent and great quality. Keep up the great work Kate spade.
Carla G.
Alexandria, VA
Agenda. I love my new agenda. It is classy and I can use it for planning purposes plus a wallet. I have purchased some accessories that make it work for my life. I got it during the annual sale. If you are looking for a semi small planning to modify I think this is wonderful. Enjoy
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?