BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Reviews (20437)
Jamie T.
Daphne, AL
Absolutely gorgeous handbags and wallets! I adore each and every Kate I've purchased. The stores are gorgeous and fun to walk around in. I love looking at the new products. I get compliments on my handbags all the time and will definitely purchase more Kates in the future!
Beka R.
Waterloo, IA
Love her purses and glasses! She makes great product for a reasonable price. If you go to her outlet store you can find great deals on purses for under 150. That is amazing for a designer purse!!
Kelsey H.
Kent, OH
I love Kate Spade and have owned many thing from the brand line purses and phone cases! The designs are so cute and I love how bright and fun they are. Great quality as wel! When you buy from Kate Spade you know that is going to last a while! Rest In Peace Kate, we miss you.
Josie K.
Bought my first ever Kate Spade bag and wallet last year on Black Friday, huge sale you guys it was AMAZING. The quality of every product they produce is unmatched and over a year later everything is in perfect shape. I'm a huge fan of the quality and the brand as a whole.
katelyn r.
Katy, TX
I love Kate Spade purses. To me they never go if if style. I can fit anything into my purse and i get a lot of compliments for the purse. I’ve had my purse for two years now and it still looks brand new! 10/10 would recommend to treating yourself and to get a Kate Spade Purse :) you won’t regret it.
Jamie R.
Howell
Kate Spade is a solid luxury brand featuring fashion forward trends mixed with classic elegant fashion. Kate Spade uses bold colors but balances these with an abundance of classic neutrals as well. Her handbags and sunglasses are well made and priced well for a luxury brand.
Becca W.
Provo, UT
I have both a purse and a utensil crock from Kate Spade and I love them both! The purse is such high quality and still looks new! My utensil crock makes my kitchen a cuter space and it came with high quality wooden mixing spoons. I would recommend either of these to anyone.
Tapasya D.
Sebring
I have been using Kate spade products for years now and the purses that I’ve gotten have held up to this day. I recently purchased a small backpack to use as my day to day purse and it has been amazing. No color fade, no other problems. I would recommend this to anyone
MaryCaroline G.
Charlotte, NC
I love their bags. Not a huge fan of some of their clothing because it's a bit overdone (patterns are a bit much on some). However their bags and wallets make up for it! Their jewelry is really expensive for the material though, you're paying for the name - not the quality.
Jocelyne I.
The handbags may be expensive but it will last you a long time. The quality is very thick. It also comes with a cute bag that protects your purse just in case if you ever feel like putting it down without getting it dirty.
Once you purchase a kate spade, you'll never go back to those other brands. Believe me
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?