BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Reviews (20551)
Kate S.
Winston Salem, NC
I have two purses and a wallet from here now and they're all incredible quality. Try checking out the kate spade outlet store for great prices on their regular products! The only difference between them in a real kate spade store is the price.
Carly F.
Kingsport
Literally everything I own is Kate Spade. The brand’s purses are amazing and so are all of their other products! My favorite purchase is probably a a pink purse or a holographic pink wallet. Their products are made well and hold up! I would definitely recommend shopping there!
Christel M.
Aurora, CO
I love everything Kate Spade has to offer. From clothing, jewelry, HOUSE WARE!!! Amazing quality and easy to find. My experience with Kate Spade is always pleasant and they always exceed my expectations. I love buying gifts from Kate Spade for family and friends as well!
Courtney G.
Swansboro
Great products, I am never disappointed with what they have to offer. I do not shop here very often just because of how expensive things are. You definitely get what you pay for, they only sell the highest quality products. Worth the money when you just want to splurge a bit.
Trixia S.
Marina Del Rey, CA
One thing I think Kate spade has to work on is the designs of their bags it's getting repetitive! I got a purple bag from them last year and don't feel the need to get a new one because they all look the same!
Maddie H.
I love all the different patterns I wish they had more neutral colors. My favorite thing about Kate Spade is all the different kinds of wallets. The wallets provide necessary space but are also a great size. I also wish they provided more trendy fashion in more day today looks.
Arissa S.
I recently purchased a purse, wallet, and iPad case set from Kate Spade! This was my first Kate Spade purchase and I absolutely love it! The quality is pristine and the color way matches EVERYTHING! I will definitely be purchasing anything Kate Spade again! Great brand!
BreAnna H.
Gilbert, AZ
There is not enough good to say about the Kate spade brand. It has always had a classic, timeless look that can go with every outfit. Quality leather and great products! I am so sad to learn of Kate’s death, she will be missed by not only those in the design industry but everyone who was able to experience the passion of her work
Jenene H.
lutz
Kate spade is my all time favorite brand! The products are so classy and never go out of style. I own things from purses to jewelry to wallets from Kate spade and I love them. Definitely would recommend shopping here if your looking for simple classy looking bags and wallets.
Mariel W.
Willington, CT
Love Kate Spade bags and products. They're always great and in-style colors/shades. You can mix and match your bag to your outfit and your accessories. Who wouldn't like that?! Kate Spade products are well made and will last a long time. Definitely give Kate Spade a try!
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?