BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Reviews (20422)
Tiffiany R.
Clarksville tn
I love Kate Spade’s style. I have a couple of her purses and they hold up really well to my tossing and throwing them around during the day. Being super cute adds to the appeal.
Meghan C.
Huntsville , AL
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Anytime I get to treat myself, I do it with Kate Spade! Just walking inside their brightly colored store will put you in a great mood!! I love the products! They are classy, fun and colorful! I love the special items they come out with each month! I would love to buy it all!!
Ashley C.
Lisbon, CT
I always shop the Kate Spade Outlet. They have fantastic bags at amazing prices every time I go. I was able to buy three bags for Christmas gifts without breaking the bank. I also love their jewelry. My husband bought me the "Mrs" necklace and gave it to me on our wedding day.
Kika B.
Riverside, CA
Kate spade is one of those brands, that always has cute Girly stuff. From a Watermelon slice clutch to a cute bow dainty bracelet. You know you will find something bright, beautiful, and very unique. It reminds me of a betsey johnson but more sophisticated and less out there.
Lori P.
Ordered a new Kate Spade pale pink purse and I adore it.  It is wonderful quality and easy to clean.  We don't have a Kate Spade store close, but I will continue to order from them as the quality is amazing.  I would recommend a Kate Spade purse to anyone.
Charissa H.
Brooklyn, NY
I really love my Kate Spade purses. You can get them for a great value especially if you sign up for emails, go to a outlet store, or get one while they are having a online sale. The purses are great quality and I haven't had one fall apart yet, and I have had mine for a couple years.
Roxy M.
Very high quality products! I have used many of her phone cases and purchased several purses. I definitely will be a customer for life. My wallet is very organized which is a rarity but she offers so many spaces for cards and other items that I always know where everything is.
Mariel W.
Willington, CT
Love Kate Spade bags and products. They're always great and in-style colors/shades. You can mix and match your bag to your outfit and your accessories. Who wouldn't like that?! Kate Spade products are well made and will last a long time. Definitely give Kate Spade a try!
Hannah P.
Zanesville, OH
I love everything about Kate spade with the exception of their customer service. They have the cutest bags and jewelry. For the most part, they are great quality. However. When it is not good quality, they do not back their products. Which is very unfortunate for what you pay
Leah W.
High quality materials used in the product. The product is durable and water resistant so it is easy to keep clean. The product supplies ample amount of storage compartments for storing multiple items. I would recommend their handbags to anyone looking for a high quality bag.
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?