BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Di M.
Received a Kate Spade makeup bag as a gift, and it has been the best makeup bag I ever had! I use it everywhere I go and it has the most beautiful shade of pink ever. The material is great for makeup, as you can easily wipe the bag down/throw it in the laundry, without messing it up.
Nicole S.
Cleves, OH
I have owned multiple Kate Spade products and they continue to impress me! I love the selection of quirky designs that are mixed in with classic handbags. The quality is awesome and I can always find what I'm looking for whenever I'm shopping. I always recommend Kate Spade handbags.
Claire H.
Gainesville, FL
This brand is one of my favorites for purses, wallets, and phone cases! It’s very affordable as it lasts a long time, making the price worth it. I recently bought a tote and wallet combo and I love them for work. They’re amazing quality and I would definitely recommend to everyone!
Maria M.
Danville
Kate Spade is always a brand that makes me feel happy and pretty. I like treat myself when I come in to some extra money as it is a little pricey. Some of the more wild colors are hard to put with some outfits but all in all I feel it helps keep my wardrobe looking fresh and happy.
Dinorah S.
Albany, NY
My FAVORITE brand! I looovveee the purses. They are just so elegant and simple. The quality is great and the prices are great as well. This is the only brand of purses that I actually have. They have a year long warranty that they do uphold. You can never go wrong with a Kate spade.
Ashlee H.
Phoenix, AZ
I recently got my first designer purse and I am so beyond in love. I knew from the moment I touched my new bag that this was going to be the start of a beautiful and way too expensive journey. I couldn't be more happy with the product I bought and I would absolutely shop here again.
Kylie P.
Valley, NE
I recently purchased a handbag and the quality is perfection! A little on the expensive side, i was able to purchase from the outlet and the quality is still undeniably fantastic! This was not my first purchase, and will most certainly not be my last! I’m a Kate Spade fan for life!
Deanna P.
Columbia
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I got a wallet from them at Woodbury commons and loved it! It had the perfect amount of card spaces and it was easy to carry. It burned up in a fire, so I'm devastated. The only thing I would ask of them is if they were a little cheaper because I can't afford a new one to replace it.
Sierra H.
Fort Worth, TX
Kate Spade is my go to! They're surprise sales are amazing. Every time there's a sale I'm on it. Their products are great, a little pricey, but if you can find what you're looking for on sale it's worth it. My favorite is a cute color block bag I recently got. 100% would recommend.
Karen D.
Buena Park, CA
I always seem to find myself buying Kate Spade bags every year. I love their simple, solid bags. The leather is soft and they last a pretty long time. They're super cute and versatile, but I'll never pay full price for one! I always look to Nordstrom Rack or the Kate Spade outlet ;-)
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?