BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Reviews (20512)
Calli B.
Los Angeles, CA
I have the robin's egg blue Kate Spade tea kettle and I use it to boil water for my tea every day! It's the cutest color, works great (though the whistle is starting to not work as well/as loudly), and it has a cute "whistle while you work" saying engraved onto the spout cover. It's adorable!
Rachel G.
Pittsburgh , Pa
Kate Spade is my absolutely favorite designer brand! No where else can you find quality, classy products that don't scream advertisements and last for years. I've been shopping at Kate Spade for years now and recommend this store to every one I talk to-- it's seriously the best!
Angie A.
Northridge
Kate spade sold the best bags and watched and wallets and phone cases I cannot believe she committed suicide I absolutely miss her so much but her legacy will carry on forever because she left behind so much that none of us will ever forget and the courage she had was everything!!
Schelly S.
I have a black zip wallet from Kate Spade which is about a year old now. It's beautiful and has lasted a really long time! Only a few inside strings have frayed and the outside still looks like new. It probably doesn't hurt that I treat it well, but still. It's a quality wallet.
Avery B.
Jeffersonvlle, IN
Such a classic brand with beautiful, simple products. I love that heir handbags are sturdy and don't wear out easily. Try to shop at the outlets or during the online sales to save some money, and use ebates!
Alexandria S.
North Haven, CT
I saved up and got the purse that I've really been wanting and it is so worth the money. I can fit all of my things and it is really good quality as well. I work with children and they're constantly getting some dirt on it and it is really easy to clean. Absolutely love this brand
Joy J.
ORANGEVALE, CA
Did you guys catch the surprise 24-hour sale last week? 75% off!!! I'll give you a moment to pick your jaw up off the floor & compose yourself...

All good? K, so let's recap the awesomeness Kate was basically giving away for free, like the oversized Tori handbag I'd been eyeing for days that I snagged for $99. Or how bout the colorblock clutch for $69? Or the dress for my daughter - a laughable $29? Picked up a makeup bag, another clutch, a wallet, a dress, and a second dress for my kiddo...I just couldn't walk away from such killer deals!

In the future you can get in on the spoils with me by joining their email list. I don't get blasted with useless promos 5x/day and so far no additional spam...although I'd likely be cool with one or two extra (read: annoying) emails if the payoff came via another insane sale tip-off!!

Yay to Kate for making her line accessible to regular women like me --it may look and FEEL like a million bucks, but it certainly doesn't COST a million. Phew!
Heather A.
San Dimas
I love the brand. One of my favorites. Very affordable, and if you order directly from the website it is shipped quickly. A con is that the customer service sometimes can be long, however a pro to match that is that they are very assertive. I would recommend shopping here.
Cara B.
Lodi, CA
I love Kate Spade’s classic and timeless style! They are so distinguishable from other brands and are such a high quality. The few that I have I absolutely love and hope I can add more to my collections! I’m also a major fan of the wallets. The price is expensive but it is a great product.
Felicia M.
Wewoka, OK
I recently splurged and bought myself a purse from the Kate Spade website. The whole ordering process was smooth and shipping was quick. The quality of my purse is outstanding and beautiful. Her designs are one of a kind. I would recommend Kate Spade to every woman (or man).
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?