BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Reviews (20544)
Elizabeth V.
Richmond, CA
Kate Spade is currently my handbag obsession. SO many cute options, made sturdy and ready for any event. Favorite purchase was a cream and black mini bag, that I get compliments on each time I go out.
Jen R.
Austin, TX
I have several Kate Spade bags, wallets and a pair of heels, and I love them all. They're durable, well made, have clean aesthetics and a twist of whimsy for when you're feeling fun. It's my go to brand for when I want to treat myself and I'm never disappointed with my purchases!
Karen A.
Chicago
My daughter buys handbags from here all the time! 5they have the cutest and most adorable and original designs there! My daughter has the monster bag and a kitty cat bag that everyone always compliments her in! I would definitely recommend Kate spade as their designs are unique!
Katie P.
Hickory, NC
I love the whimsical, creative designs of Kate Spade bags and jewelry. They are also a great place to get basics, like my favorite black leather handbag, which is big enough to hold files and my laptop for work. It always looks polished and high quality with whatever I'm wearing.
Krissy S.
I have multiple pocketbooks from here and they all hold up nicely and look great! Have never had a problem with any bag I've purchased. Clothes tend to run small, but I would still recommend shopping here. Definitely worth the money!
Ami M.
Grand Rapids
When the items are in sale, they are great but not worth the original price. I use Kate Spade for a lot of gifts like 70% off earrings, wallets, clutches, and necklaces. The quality is great, the employees are always friendly but definitely a little over priced. Shop the outlets!
Merrill H.
Noblesville, IN
I absolutely love the classic and timeless look of Kate Spade. I own many bags and a few clothing items. The product is great quality and has held up well over time. Because the pieces are classic they will last forever.
Jennifer H.
Kate Spade is very cute and adorable. I like everything from their purses to their home decor. It is on the pricey side but you are paying for the brand. I visit as often as I can but have found some of their products at Tj Maxx and Nordstrom rack so I pick them up if I see them!
Vanessa H.
My poor old Louis Vuitton wallet had seen better days, so I recently bought a new wallet from Kate Spade and have to say I absolutely LOVE it! Beautifully crafted and its made of soft pink leather, it adds a great pop of color to my purse. Now I just need to save up for the matching bag!
Cara B.
Lodi, CA
I love Kate Spade’s classic and timeless style! They are so distinguishable from other brands and are such a high quality. The few that I have I absolutely love and hope I can add more to my collections! I’m also a major fan of the wallets. The price is expensive but it is a great product.
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?