BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Reviews (20524)
Israa E.
Somerville
Kate spade has amazing products and in particular my two favorite purchases is my wallet and phone case. Their phone cases are very colorful and perfect for the summer time. I have never shopped in store but I usually purchase my products through other stores like Macy’s and online.
DIMITRA C.
SAN JOSE, CA
Fashionista Expert Level 3
Favourite brand for bags and phone cases. The past 4 years its the only brand i buy for bags and phone cases. They have the most cute phone cases ever and the bags are very much my style and size.
The personel at the Santana Row store i go are all very helpful. Kate Spade
Kylie P.
Valley, NE
I recently purchased a handbag and the quality is perfection! A little on the expensive side, i was able to purchase from the outlet and the quality is still undeniably fantastic! This was not my first purchase, and will most certainly not be my last! I’m a Kate Spade fan for life!
Sierra H.
Sherman, TX
Kate Spade is my go to! They're surprise sales are amazing. Every time there's a sale I'm on it. Their products are great, a little pricey, but if you can find what you're looking for on sale it's worth it. My favorite is a cute color block bag I recently got. 100% would recommend.
Elsa A.
Van Meter
Favorite luxury brand for purses and wallets! Get lots of compliments and attention about how cute my purses are. It’s worth the investment, because these bags do last. I recommend these bags over any others.

bags kate spade new york Cedar Street Maise Convertible Crossbody
Carla G.
Alexandria, VA
Agenda. I love my new agenda. It is classy and I can use it for planning purposes plus a wallet. I have purchased some accessories that make it work for my life. I got it during the annual sale. If you are looking for a semi small planning to modify I think this is wonderful. Enjoy
Julie L.
Milwaukee
Kate Spade is one of my all time favorite bags. My Kate Spade bags look classic and timeless. They are durable and easy to clean. A con of Kate Spade is that wear and tear may cause colored band to wear off over time. This will not affect that I will continue to purchase Kate Spade.
Jenn P.
Columbus, GA
High quality products. I wish the simple items like notebooks and phone cases weren't so expensive but it's all in the name. The colour scheme's are always vibrant and different. I will always repurchase this name brand because the quality never fails!
Jessica K.
Morristown
Always beautiful and always made with quality materials. I recently purchased a new tote bag for work to carry my laptop and other work essentials. It fit everything perfectly and even when nothing was in it, it did not flop over or become flimsy. It did its job while looking great.
Susana Alexandra M.
Chula Vista
I love everything in this store, you can do classy and classic or you can do bold and classy, they have everything from clothes, shoes, accessories, purses, and everything more you can think off, I love it, it can be pricey but very worth the quality. I love the jewelry and purses.
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?