BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Reviews (20559)
Chelsea G.
This is one of the most gorgeous, cute and iconic brands to ever hit the market. Kate Spade was a creative genius and her visions were impeccable. I am so sad for her passing but the legacy she has left behind is incredible. I've loved everything from her bags to her home decor. We will miss her.
MaKenlee M.
My husband bought me a Kate Spade purse for Christmas and I am HEAD OVER HEALS!! It has really convenient pockets on the inside, matching wallet, & a “loud” purse like design. Everywhere I go I get at least one comment! All of my friends are “in line” when I get ready to sell!! Lol
Lauren G.
Kingsburg, CA
The bags and wallets from Kate Spade are amazing quality and really cute. They last a long time and aren’t too expensive but are also still luxurious. My shopping experience was good, it wasn’t hard to find something I liked from this brand, everything is cute and good quality.
Kasalyn S.
Westminster , SC
i love kate spade everything. she literally has something for everyone, no matter what style you have. i personally love classic black and neutral colors. all of my purses last a very long time, and feel like perfection. they are very roomy and spacious and are always an eye catcher.
Vanessa R.
Harlingen
 Kate spade has great purses with great price selection. I have several purses that I love  absolute love from Kate spade. They have great variety of colors and various styles. The quality of the purses is excellent and great quality. Keep up the great work Kate spade.
Di M.
Received a Kate Spade makeup bag as a gift, and it has been the best makeup bag I ever had! I use it everywhere I go and it has the most beautiful shade of pink ever. The material is great for makeup, as you can easily wipe the bag down/throw it in the laundry, without messing it up.
Sierra H.
Sherman, TX
Kate Spade is my go to! They're surprise sales are amazing. Every time there's a sale I'm on it. Their products are great, a little pricey, but if you can find what you're looking for on sale it's worth it. My favorite is a cute color block bag I recently got. 100% would recommend.
Maria M.
Danville
Kate Spade is always a brand that makes me feel happy and pretty. I like treat myself when I come in to some extra money as it is a little pricey. Some of the more wild colors are hard to put with some outfits but all in all I feel it helps keep my wardrobe looking fresh and happy.
Carla G.
Alexandria, VA
Agenda. I love my new agenda. It is classy and I can use it for planning purposes plus a wallet. I have purchased some accessories that make it work for my life. I got it during the annual sale. If you are looking for a semi small planning to modify I think this is wonderful. Enjoy
Kylie P.
Valley, NE
I recently purchased a handbag and the quality is perfection! A little on the expensive side, i was able to purchase from the outlet and the quality is still undeniably fantastic! This was not my first purchase, and will most certainly not be my last! I’m a Kate Spade fan for life!
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?