BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Reviews (20451)
Betsy S.
Swansboro, NC
Kate Spade is on of those brands where I don't buy a lot of but when I do I love it! The only thing that I have a problem with is the price but I love the product when I buy it! I really love their wallets and their wristlets and all of the bright colors for summer time.
Krista D.
Wellsville, OH
ABOSUTELY LOVE ME SOME KATE SPADE!! Her designs are truly one of a kind & the quality of fabric is top notch! It's definitely worth the price you pay. I love that her designs can be girly yet very classy!
Erika L.
Beaumont, TX
LOVE KATE SPADE! My boyfriend purchased the perfect earrings for me from her online. They are comfortable and go with everything. I look forward to purchasing more things from this classy and playful brand. All of her stuff goes from classy to dressy in a snap!
Erika R.
Wht Settlemt, TX
This brand is so cute! They have a wide range of styles and products. You are sure to find something of your liking. The jewelry is adorable, and adds just a little playfulness to your outfit. I love it.
christy d.
Woodbine, MD
I love Kate Spade! The products are very fashionable, great quality, good value, and I absolutely have loved each and every purse, earring, watch, shoes, wallet, scarf, dress, shirt, skirt, and cosmetics bag that I have purchased from them. I would recommend this brand to everyone.
Sarah C.
Mooresville, NC
I always wait until Kate Spade does the 75% off surprise sales and get myself a cute purse or wallet. Not to say the products are worth full price, I just love getting a good deal. I have probably 10 Kate spade purses and they all hold up really well and I constantly get compliments.
Rachel N.
Love their purses! Mine are great quality that I have had for a while! I love their seasonal collections which makes collecting fun for fans of the brand. They always have the cutest styles and trends!
Eshita S.
Kate Spade is a great mid-end brand. Their items are cute, quirky and in season. The bags are good quality and last a long time. The items are priced moderately and may not exactly be affordable but for the quality it is worth it. The employees in the stores are helpful when needed.
Jenn P.
Columbus, GA
High quality products. I wish the simple items like notebooks and phone cases weren't so expensive but it's all in the name. The colour scheme's are always vibrant and different. I will always repurchase this name brand because the quality never fails!
Nicole S.
Louisville, KY
I have owned multiple Kate Spade products and they continue to impress me! I love the selection of quirky designs that are mixed in with classic handbags. The quality is awesome and I can always find what I'm looking for whenever I'm shopping. I always recommend Kate Spade handbags.
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?