BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Reviews (20536)
Savannah B.
Baltimore, MD
I absolutely love all the Kate Spade stores I’ve been to they always have fabulous service. It is really sad that we have lost the creator of Kate Spade and I hope that her line will live on. Also the quality of all the products is amazing and it may be expensive but it is worth every penny
Vivian W.
I recently got a new wallet and purse from Kate Spade and so far they have both been doing well. My last wallet was not as sturdy as my current Kate Spade Wallet. The pockets are a little tight if you try to fill the wallet up half way, but at least your cards and money won't fall off.
Jennifer G.
Mission Viejo
Kate Spade products are stylish, classic, high quality pieces that are always on trend while having a timeless quality to them. By far, Kate Spade is my most owned brand when it comes to luxury wallets and purses because I find her products luxury but still on the more affordable side.
Marielle Z.
Boston, MA
Overall great brand. I love my purses and wallets from Kate Spade. For the most part the items are great quality, but I’ve had a lot of problems with the zipper breaking on my wallet. They’re customer service is great though and has been really helpful the couple of times it’s happened.
Lauren E.
Hyattsville, MD
I love Kate Spade. Purses, wallets, jewelry, stationary. To be honest I almost always wait until everything goes on sale because the price points are a little high for me but the quality is great. You can find what you need for birthday gifts, wedding accessories or just everyday wear.
Judith Z.
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Kate Spade New York – Shop crisp color, graphic prints and playful sophistication. From handbags and clothing to jewelry, accessories, home decor, stationery ...
Ketaki N.
I purchased a kate spade bracelet recently!! I really liked the design of it and the silver color combined with the blue pendant was really pretty! It really fit well with all my clothes. I've never purchased anything from kate spade but i will be purchasing more from there from now on!
Thea V.
Plymouth, MN
Currently have both a Kate Spade purse and wallet. I use them every single day and shove endless amounts of belongings in them just like every other girl. The products are truly a great investment. They're durable and hold up well and of course they're extremely stylish!
mary d.
I love Kate spade. They have great quality items at an affordable cost. The quality is amazing from the hand bags to the shoes. Kate spade stores are always clean and very organized. The staff is attentive and knowledgeable. Kate Spade is my favorite brand that I’ll continue turning to.
Alyssa R.
New Iberia, LA
i love kate spade products so much. i have a purse that i purchased on sale while i was in vegas and i take it everywhere i go. the ladies running the store were extremely friendly and made my shopping experience a delight
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?