BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Reviews (20527)
Krista D.
Wellsville, OH
ABOSUTELY LOVE ME SOME KATE SPADE!! Her designs are truly one of a kind & the quality of fabric is top notch! It's definitely worth the price you pay. I love that her designs can be girly yet very classy!
Jadzia R.
Mesa
The clothing is very well made and will last a long time. It shipped out quickly and customer service was amazing. Their website is very easy to use and is inviting. There’s a ton of sales on their website constantly so be sure to sign up for the emailing list, it will help for sure!!
Erika R.
Wht Settlemt, TX
This brand is so cute! They have a wide range of styles and products. You are sure to find something of your liking. The jewelry is adorable, and adds just a little playfulness to your outfit. I love it.
Jennifer G.
Mission Viejo
Kate Spade products are stylish, classic, high quality pieces that are always on trend while having a timeless quality to them. By far, Kate Spade is my most owned brand when it comes to luxury wallets and purses because I find her products luxury but still on the more affordable side.
Taylor R.
Odessa, TX
Kate Spade is one of those “luxury” brands that I can find at most of the retail places I visit. My most favorite purchase from them ever was actually a picture frame, although I do love me some KS: shoes, wallets, fragrances, purses, sunglasses, etc. (I think you get the picture here)
Brie C.
Wilmington, DE
The most recent purchase was a case for my Iphone and was seriously disappointed. For the cost and name brand, it didn't last but 3 months before it fell apart. That being said, I am not hard on my phones. After asking around, I came to find many others with the same problems. I'll be sticking strictly to the bags from here on out!
Betsy S.
Swansboro, NC
Kate Spade is on of those brands where I don't buy a lot of but when I do I love it! The only thing that I have a problem with is the price but I love the product when I buy it! I really love their wallets and their wristlets and all of the bright colors for summer time.
Ashley B.
Kate spade is really good quality products. Most of my family gets their purses from here because there so stylish and great quality. I would recommend getting a Kate spade product to anyone. It is worth the splurge
Serena S.
Austin, TX
Love love love every bag/purse they come out with! They're always super trendy and fun! Every product I own from them is sturdy, you can tell they are very well made. Recommend purchasing anything from Kate Spade!
Alyssa R.
New Iberia, LA
i love kate spade products so much. i have a purse that i purchased on sale while i was in vegas and i take it everywhere i go. the ladies running the store were extremely friendly and made my shopping experience a delight
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?