BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Reviews (20411)
Katie M.
Bought my first Kate Spade purse a couple of months ago and I can't wait to get another. Love the creativity in these bags and they're so sturdy! Quality is top notch! Pro tip: be wary of light colored purses if you wear jeans a lot, the blue dye from your denim will transfer to the purse.
Arianna B.
Kate spade purses have my heart. They are so beautiful and the quality is so good, I have 2 made space wallets, computer case, lots of purses, and they’ve all lasted so long. I’m a family of four girls and the amount of jade spade we have inquired over the years is crazy, you’ll love them!
Caroline L.
Lake Forest
Kate Spade is such a go-to! The store is always so organized and looks amazing with the decorations!! Love everything I've gotten from there! The quality is always amazing! He jewelry is always stunning and the clothes are amazing quality! My favorite wallets are always from Kate Spade!!
Mandi S.
Topeka, KS
I recently bought a Kate Spade purse & matching wallet and I LOVE THEM!!!! Kate Spade has to be my favorite brand because they have such a classic, clean style but also give you a variety in that style! The bag is so durable and honestly for high end stuff, it runs on the cheaper side
Mikayla H.
Denver
I want to start this review by saying RIP Kate Spade. 💔 she brought much happiness through her brilliant designs to thousands and thousands of people. Her stuff was always such great quality material, while being super fun and cute. Kate Spade will always have a special place in my heart!
Ketaki N.
I purchased a kate spade bracelet recently!! I really liked the design of it and the silver color combined with the blue pendant was really pretty! It really fit well with all my clothes. I've never purchased anything from kate spade but i will be purchasing more from there from now on!
Deja W.
Kate Spade bags are durable and totally worth the money. Personally, i love that they come in fun designs and colors because most designers don’t. I use a kate spade for my every day bag and it is perfect. Has lasted me over a year of every day use with no tearing, scuffing, or ripping.
Lauren E.
Hyattsville, MD
I love Kate Spade. Purses, wallets, jewelry, stationary. To be honest I almost always wait until everything goes on sale because the price points are a little high for me but the quality is great. You can find what you need for birthday gifts, wedding accessories or just everyday wear.
Amber M.
I am so in love with the Kate Spade home collections. The polka dot prints are my fave. The dining wear is cute and functional. Although quite pricey it's a worthy splurge considering the life it brings into my kitchen!
Julia N.
I love Kate spade bags! The ones I have are really sturdy and feel like they will hold up for a long time. Their website also has great sales sometimes so they're definitely worth it when they're cheaper!
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?