BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Celeste H.
Quakertown, PA
I seriously love all of the handbags I've purchased from Kate Spade. The styles are so classic and simple and can really go with any style. I know they are going to last me so I don't feel bad spending a little extra money. Plus I use them every day! So I am definitely getting my money's worth.
Whitney S.
Roanoke, VA
It's an awesome brand, with great quality products at a more affordable price compared to other high-end brands. Their products are not priced cheaply, but their products wear really well and do not lessen over time. I would definitely buy Kate Spade products again and would recommend to a friend.
Michelle P.
Fort Meade, MD
I love Kate Spade bags - the leather is very high quality, they have great colors, practical and cute designs, and great sales. I love my crossbody bags as well as their home accessories and phone cases. Sometimes their prices are a little excessive, but I try to wait for their online sales!
Elyssa M.
My first go to place whenever I need a new purse. Kate Spade bags range from funky to classy and chic. I have way too many purses from here but love them all so much. They last a long time and are definitely worth the price.
Samantha M.
Easley, SC
I got a pair of Kate Spade earrings. They are beautiful!! They've held up very well. I essentially never take my earring out, unless I'm changing them- which is only 1x or 2x every year. I sleep in them, shower in them, work out, swim... you name it. The KS earrings have held up and still look just as perfect as when I got them!
Jillian B.
Bradenton, FL
Cutest handbags around! I really enjoy their upbeat funky styles and get compliments on my bags all the time. Not to mention, the quality of their bags and wallets are outstanding! I always stop by the outlets and try to pick up a few pieces or at least some little gifts for women in my family.
Lauren S.
Evansville, IN
Though they are pricey, nothing compares to the quality and look of a Kate Spade bag. They're so durable and beautiful! My favorite piece is my diaper bag which definitely takes a beating from my son and is still in perfect shape!
Kylie S.
I have a large neutral kate spade tote that I absolutely love! It is the prefect size for all of my stuff as I am a busy student, case worker and Girl Scout leader. The tote is great for every day life and also for going out at night. I can’t say enough good things about this bag or this company!
Bree S.
Recently needed a new pair of flats for job interviews and it is increasingly difficult for me to find shoes period, mostly due to my wide feet. I feel like I went through a million until I found this brand. They fit great give me enough width in the front yet enough cushioning to be comfortable.
Rachel L.
They always have quality products, and whatever you buy will last. i've bought a small cross body 2 years ago and it still looks great! definitely worth the money and they always have great sales going on so if you have trouble with spending that much on a bag you should browse the sales section!
Micahla M.
Middletown, NY
I heard that Kate spade has really cute stuff but its a bit pricey would it be worth spending money on
Lexi H.
North Port, FL
Who owns a Kate spade purse? Are they worth the money? Are they durable?
Danielle D.
Arlington
I've seen many of these purses around and I love the style of them, but I just wish they were cheaper does anyone know where to find cheaper ones??
Frances L.
Robstown, TX
Where is the best place to buy this brand? I see a lot if cute things but I don't like the price.
Rachel H.
Fremont, CA
Where can I buy an iPhone se case for sale?