BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Reviews (20494)
Bailey P.
I just love Kate Spade!! Everything is the perfect balance of girly and professional. The black and white polka dots are my favorite. I use KS planners every year and totally love them, and I also have some office supplies and coffee mugs! I highly recommend. These all make perfect gifts too.
Melanie F.
Middletown, NY
Kate Spade is one of my favorite designers. The bags are beautiful and great quality. She has awesome colors and prints and so many different sizes and shapes. A little something for everything! Can't beat it!
Jennifer C.
I love Kate Space's accessories, particularly jewelry and small leather goods. I recently purchased a passport holder, which i've been wanting for ages! The color is bright and vibrant and I absolutely cannot wait to use it. I also bought 2 other colo\s for 2 of my besties and travel buddies.
Crystal F.
Brooklyn, NY
I would give this brand 5 stars for quality, but I bought an IPhone 7 plus case, which is quite durable, but price wise, its not worth the hype, at least for my pockets. I purchase this item because i loved the design of case and it was my birthday, so why not right? Over all its a cute case
Ann M.
Columbus, OH
Every time I carry any of my Kate Spade bags, I get compliments - even from people on the street. I've given the "Mrs." necklaces as bridal shower gifts to at least five girlfriends and they're a hit every single time! We also have the Charlotte Street East dishes and I absolutely love them.
Terah E.
My bag and matching wallet that I received as a gift for Christmas has been amazing. I pack a lot of stuff and it tends to get extremely heavy. The leather holds up just amazing. No signs of wear and tear at all. The online shopping experience was easy as well as the promo and fast shipping!
Meredith C.
I absolutely love Kate Spade everything!  The purses are always functional, adorable, and very classy.  I own three different styles and love them all.  I also love Kate Spade wallets, earrings, watches and housewares.  The products are high quality and reasonable priced.
Michelle W.
Topeka, KS
I have a pair of Kate Spade earrings that I absolutely love. They are goldtone. A lovely filigree-style flower hangs gently from the wire. I can't tell you how many times I've worn these. The quality is wonderful.
Heather S.
Lancaster, OH
I love Kate Spade products. Her purses are beautiful and built to last. They're expensive, but they're for years of use. They have classic looks and more contemporary patterns. There's something for everyone.
Ashanti B.
South Gate, CA
Kate Spade is such an amazing brand. I love the quality of all the handbags. Although some handbags can be a little expensive, there are a lot of affordable handbags you can purchase. I would definitely recommend you guys shopping there for Christmas, birthday’s or any other special occasion.
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?