BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Reviews (20517)
Shannon N.
Sikeston, MO
I bought my daughter a late spade purse. This was a small purse but it was absolutely perfect for her! This was for a special event and my daughter absolutely loved it! It was durable and worth the money. Would highly recommend Kate Spade for teenagers who are willing to take care of their stuff!
Elyssa M.
My first go to place whenever I need a new purse. Kate Spade bags range from funky to classy and chic. I have way too many purses from here but love them all so much. They last a long time and are definitely worth the price.
Kaylee H.
I found out about Kate Spade a few years ago and have been obsessed ever since. They have the cutest handbags and phone cases! They are also always running sales on their website which is amazing because they are actually really good sales. I am slowly but surely growing my Kate Spade collection.
Ashley G.
Richmond, TX
Stopped by the Kate Spade outlet in Destin, Florida. It was a rainy day so the shop was super busy, but I was able to find a really cute leather wallet / keyring that I love. The wallet is amazing, but the checkout process was a little slow.
Lexi M.
Richmond, KY
I always shop at the Kate Spade outlets because I find they have the same quality amazing things for such a cheaper price than department stores. Her handbags are timeless as well as her watches and earrings. I absolutely love Kate Spade and highly recommend you purchase something from her brand!
Lauren S.
Evansville, IN
Though they are pricey, nothing compares to the quality and look of a Kate Spade bag. They're so durable and beautiful! My favorite piece is my diaper bag which definitely takes a beating from my son and is still in perfect shape!
Samantha M.
Easley, SC
I got a pair of Kate Spade earrings. They are beautiful!! They've held up very well. I essentially never take my earring out, unless I'm changing them- which is only 1x or 2x every year. I sleep in them, shower in them, work out, swim... you name it. The KS earrings have held up and still look just as perfect as when I got them!
Christina D.
I own a pair of Kate Spade "Janene" eye glasses. I like the look of plastic frames, but don't like the way most plastic frames feel when resting on the bridge of my nose. Kate Spade is one of only a few designers who makes plastic frames with nose pads! For this, I will forever be grateful!
Anna T.
Beaufort, SC
I bought a Kate spade purse for my birthday. It is amazing. So adorable yet classy looking. It's a crossbows black small purse. Inside has polkadots! My fav. But this purse is super durable to! Worth the money.
Bailey P.
I just love Kate Spade!! Everything is the perfect balance of girly and professional. The black and white polka dots are my favorite. I use KS planners every year and totally love them, and I also have some office supplies and coffee mugs! I highly recommend. These all make perfect gifts too.
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?