BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Reviews (20536)
Whitney S.
Roanoke, VA
It's an awesome brand, with great quality products at a more affordable price compared to other high-end brands. Their products are not priced cheaply, but their products wear really well and do not lessen over time. I would definitely buy Kate Spade products again and would recommend to a friend.
McKenzi K.
Trussville, AL
Kate Spade is a modern, great quality brand for luxury handbags and accessories! I love the purses I have from Kate Spade because they are durable, look nice, and are high quality. There are so many options- from wristlets, to cross body purses, to hand bags- there's a purse for any occasion or look.
Yulissa P.
Montgomery , IL
I love love love their bags! The material is great and definitely durable. The prices might be on the higher end, but you definitely get what you pay for, because these are some great bags! Not only the bags but wallets too, I've had a wallet for over two years and it's STILL in great condition!
Shannon N.
Sikeston, MO
I bought my daughter a late spade purse. This was a small purse but it was absolutely perfect for her! This was for a special event and my daughter absolutely loved it! It was durable and worth the money. Would highly recommend Kate Spade for teenagers who are willing to take care of their stuff!
Kate F.
Blackstone , MA
Kate spade makes things that are reasonably priced for designer stuff. For a while I was on a big Kate spade jewelry kick. Loved my bow earrings and their gold and colorful bangles with phrases on themZ I haven't purchased any of their clothes yet but they are always so cute and bright colored.
Claire P.
The brand Kate Spade truly reflects their name. My personal favorite purchase was a gorgeous iPhone phone case. It has glitter in it, and the design is absolutely stunning. With a purchase price of only $40, It was very affordable. Kate Spade-a name to trust, value, and expect superior quality.
Jillian B.
Bradenton, FL
Cutest handbags around! I really enjoy their upbeat funky styles and get compliments on my bags all the time. Not to mention, the quality of their bags and wallets are outstanding! I always stop by the outlets and try to pick up a few pieces or at least some little gifts for women in my family.
Rachel L.
They always have quality products, and whatever you buy will last. i've bought a small cross body 2 years ago and it still looks great! definitely worth the money and they always have great sales going on so if you have trouble with spending that much on a bag you should browse the sales section!
Shelby F.
Raleigh, NC
Love Kate Spade! Beautiful products with really exceptional quality. Though it is expensive, I have had a handbag from Kate Spade for almost 4 years and still use it every summer. Recently purchased a watch and love it too! Highly recommend this brand, especially if you can get anything on sale!
Angela D.
Oh Kate Spade.  Where do I begin?  I love everything that is Kate Spade.  I swear someone got all the ideas from my own head because if I had a fashion line I would do everything the same as Kate spade.  Great quality as well and pieces that will last you a lifetime (or something extra fun for the moment!)
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?