BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Reviews (20520)
Alondra C.
Long Is City, NY
Great cute and quirky stuff. Not too pricey but that doesn’t mean their quality is not good. They always have new things and offer free engraving. My favorite items are their wallets and small leather backpacks, their jewelry is also nice.
Kayla W.
Rancho Cucamonga
Love Kate spade. Bought a necklace from my last vacation in Hawaii. It was only sold on the islands and love the idea. The necklace is gorgeous and well priced. A great souvenir. Hope to find more unique pieces in the next places I travel!
Angela W.
State college, PA
The sizing can be rough for us ladies who aren’t a size 00-4. I can’t always find my size in a style I enjoy, but when I do I immediately fall in love with it! I will continue to look for these clothes in my size, but it isn’t always easy.
Michaela W.
I absolutely love my Kate spade Wallet ! I swear if I could afford another one I would in a heart beat! I know for sure that this wallet will last me a life time. I have nothing bad to say about it. Will definitely be shopping there again!
Tess M.
Birmingham, AL
Kate spade is an amazing product and very high quality. Have bought multiple products from them and couldn’t say more amazing things. A little pricey but definitely worth it for these products. I will definitely keep shopping at Kate Spade
Jordi N.
Sikeston, MO
Kate spade purse and necklaces are some of my staple pieces. Shopping is always enjoyable and easy to navigate. The necklace greened on me a bit but I still wear it pretty frequently. Purse is very well made. I will shop here again.
Katie B.
I love Kate Spade products. I love her phone cases and purses and wallets. Her stuff maybe a bit pricy but it’s great quality and so cute. It’s classy looking but fun which is definitely my style. I wish I could have more of her handbags!
Brooke L.
Berwick, LA
Love Kate spade purses and backpacks. Only gave a 4 store because the price is super high on some of the products. I have a purse though and the quality will last you forever
Dee S.
Grand Island, NE
Kate Spade products are some of my absolute favorites. High quality products at affordable prices is one of the main reasons I continue to shop here! The shopping experience is always great as the store creates a fun and girly atmosphere.
Kelly D.
Katonah
Kate Spade has beautiful bags/purses/wallets. My go-to birthday gift is always a kate spade clutch or wallet. You can get them on sale at TJ Maxx and they are really cute and high quality. Would definitely recommend as a gift for someone.
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?