BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Lindsay B.
Orlando, FL
I absolutely love Kate Spade and the products they put out. I love that there are affordable outlet options. I own 2 mini coin purses/wallets, a large tote bag, a crossbody, 2 wallets, and multiple pairs of earrings. They have a young look but you can find bright statement pieces as well as sophisticated.
Ashton N.
Love everything I have purchased from Kate Spade. They are a little pricey, but they are great quality. I have purchased a wallet and a purse from here and love the design and quality of both. I would recommend their products to anyone.
Morgan C.
Mobile, AL
Kate Spade makes gorgeous ready to wear products! I usually shop online and it's so simple from cart to checkout. There's almost always some sort of sale or free shipping promotion so I know I'm getting the best deal.
Anne H.
Madison, MS
I LOVE Kate Spade! I have a sweet little navy purse that I love to use on special occasions, and it even has a fun pick interior! I also have a light blue wallet that has been hooked to my keychain for over a year, and the quality is great! It has lasted wonderfully. I would recommend Kate Spade to anyone!
Emily V.
Cpe Girardeau, MO
I adore this brand! Always fun, colorful, and quirky! I also like that they have sales pretty frequently, meaning I have a chance to get some great items for under the retail price! I got my diaper bag from there and I adore it!
Ashley D.
Newnan, GA
I ordered a bow ring while they were having a sale and I absolutely love the ring. I wear it almost every day and the best part is that it came so quickly! I felt like I was opening another Christmas gift because of how cute it was wrapped in the box! Definitely looks like they care about their customers!
Payton T.
high quality, amazing clothing, shoes and bags. I've been using a wallet from them for almost three years now and there is absolutely no show of wear. The jewelry has lasted me forever as well, and I always pick out birthday presents from here for friends. Def recommend ordering some stuff from this brand!
Mia S.
Rockville, MD
Kate Spade's fun and fresh design aesthetic matches ,my own and the curiously designed accessories add a touch of whimsy to your home or outfit. I love her signature stripes and polkadots: my entire bathroom is outfitted with kate spade accessories! Love the cute curiosity they bring to the design process!
Hailey P.
Oviedo, FL
Kate Spade is my everything! I own a purse, two wallets, a comforter, a planner, and much more from the company. Everything is so well made and classy. It also is a bit fun because of the color they incorporate so well into their products. I love Kate Spade and I plan to  buy from the company over and over.
Melissa V.
Raleigh, NC
Fashionista Expert Level 1
One of my favorite "luxury" brands. They have reasonable prices for high-quality items. I love the color choices they have and how often they switch it up. Sometimes I wish they would bring certain styles/colors back, but it makes it more fun that way, too. My favorite items to buy are their purses and wallets!
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?