BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Madelin F.
Hialeah, FL
My favorite tote bag is from Kate Spade. Its spacious and can carry all my items. I do find the bag to be a bit on the heavy side but I still love it so much. The material is sturdy and can be wiped easily which is a must for me.
Ashley W.
Fort Riley, KS
We recently purchased my diaper bag and wallet and I love it! The leather is very high quality and I havent had any color transfer from my red straps. I have several pieces of Kate spade and I’m never disappointed. I highly recommend for any mommas looking for a stylish bag while staying functional.
Melissa V.
Raleigh, NC
Fashionista Expert Level 1
One of my favorite "luxury" brands. They have reasonable prices for high-quality items. I love the color choices they have and how often they switch it up. Sometimes I wish they would bring certain styles/colors back, but it makes it more fun that way, too. My favorite items to buy are their purses and wallets!
Morgan C.
Mobile, AL
Kate Spade makes gorgeous ready to wear products! I usually shop online and it's so simple from cart to checkout. There's almost always some sort of sale or free shipping promotion so I know I'm getting the best deal.
Mia S.
Rockville, MD
Kate Spade's fun and fresh design aesthetic matches ,my own and the curiously designed accessories add a touch of whimsy to your home or outfit. I love her signature stripes and polkadots: my entire bathroom is outfitted with kate spade accessories! Love the cute curiosity they bring to the design process!
Lindsay B.
Orlando, FL
I absolutely love Kate Spade and the products they put out. I love that there are affordable outlet options. I own 2 mini coin purses/wallets, a large tote bag, a crossbody, 2 wallets, and multiple pairs of earrings. They have a young look but you can find bright statement pieces as well as sophisticated.
Katie S.
Much love for my girl Kate! I love everything about her brand-- the wallets, the handbags, the clothes, the jewelry. It is on the pricy side but the quality is so worth it. I am a Kade Spade girl for life!
Ashton N.
Love everything I have purchased from Kate Spade. They are a little pricey, but they are great quality. I have purchased a wallet and a purse from here and love the design and quality of both. I would recommend their products to anyone.
LaTosha M.
Phillipsburg
Wow...I wish Kate Spade wouldn't have taken her life. She was an inspiration to many females and her designs were classic and amazing. I think for a designer she was quite affordable which gave many females a glimpse of the "other side". Her designs were fun and quirky and she seemed like an amazing woman.
Lindsey L.
Cincinnati, OH
I have a nylon medium Kate spade tote that was a birthday present. I use it for my 15" laptop. It's held up fairly well, but for paying $150, I wish the bottom was more durable. The bottom portion is starting to roughen from using it so much. I love Kate spade products but sometimes feel they are not worth the money.
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?