BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Reviews (20536)
Audrianna C.
I LOVE Kate Spade and all of their products. Purses, clothing, jewelry, shoes, all of it!!!! I love everything. Great quality, great prices. They even offer wonderful surprise sales with up to 75% off! I will always be a Kate Spade fan. I've recently purchased 2 purses and wallets within the last month!
Chantelle L.
Ottawa, WY
Getting a ltitle bit too hyped up now. There are too many people around with the brand as it has become so accessible (with constant sales) that it has lost its 'exclusivity' in my opinion. The stores are often very busy with long queues outside to even get in!
Heather B.
I recently purchased Kate Spade sunglasses from my local optometrist and have never been happier. I get many compliments on my glasses, and they have held up to both the bottom of my purse, and running around amusement parks, etc! I will absolutely purchase Kate Spade in the future
Viky P.
Oceanside , CA
I am a pure addict! I love his brand recently made a purchase at kate spade for a Christmas present and it was amazing! The brand itself is great! The quality unspeakable!!! So many Colors and style to choose from it's insane!
Alyssa G.
Union City, CA
Everyone deserves to treat themselves sometimes! I recently treated myself to a new Kate Spade purse and wallet. Besides it’s chic and irresistibly adorable appearance I feel like Kate Spade products are fairly reasonable in price and are made with great quality materials that make them last a lifetime!
Michaela B.
Winter Haven , FL
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Love this brand, a little expensive but great quality products with a wide range of products I would recommend this brand to family and friends. I cannot say enough good things about these products and will buy more
Alyson W.
Jackson, MS
Bought my sister-in-law the ALEXANDER AVENUE ISABELI bag for Christmas. I wanted to keep it for myself. It was the perfect size for an event or night out. The ostrich detailing in the leather was a nice touch. As always, Kate Spade does a great job of making accessories that are versatile and classic.
Kayla Y.
Ludlow, MA
Kate spade is my go to designer! I love her bright fun colors and they really make an outfit Pop. Her purses are fantastic quality as every stitch is perfectly symmetrical. Whenever you have an issue with the purse you have the option to call the company they are more than willing to fix it for free.
Megan I.
Kate Spade clothing is adorable. Even the seemingly simple items have super cute details that make them stand out. They are very pricey, but are unique and constructed very well. The brand has a very clear esthetic that is flirty and fun which carries through all their products including the fragrance.
Linda M.
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Just received my first Kate Spade purse from my sister for my birthday! I love it (I did pick it!). I'm not "conservative" when it comes to my handbags: I like my personality to shine through them! This bag is perfect for the Spring/Summer!
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?