BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Reviews (20545)
Mckenzi F.
I love this brand & I love going into the stores. Everything is so colorful & there are so many different prints & options when picking out products. I love the purses, & the fact that some of them can be monogrammed.
Anne H.
Madison, MS
I LOVE Kate Spade! I have a sweet little navy purse that I love to use on special occasions, and it even has a fun pick interior! I also have a light blue wallet that has been hooked to my keychain for over a year, and the quality is great! It has lasted wonderfully. I would recommend Kate Spade to anyone!
Lindsey L.
Cincinnati, OH
I have a nylon medium Kate spade tote that was a birthday present. I use it for my 15" laptop. It's held up fairly well, but for paying $150, I wish the bottom was more durable. The bottom portion is starting to roughen from using it so much. I love Kate spade products but sometimes feel they are not worth the money.
Denise R.
Anchorage, AK
I live by the kate spade phone cases , they are about 12.99 or so ūüė¨ the quality is actually pretty good for the fact its not a otter box but if you drop your phone alot i suggest a otter box but they are really cute.
Jenny D.
Clarinda
I love their products, The leather is great quality and it is worth the splurge. I find that some of their products are too trendy that it is hard to style around. I want a purse to make a small statement in my outfit like a pop of color but not my outfit revolving around the purse with a bold phrase.
Audrianna C.
I LOVE Kate Spade and all of their products. Purses, clothing, jewelry, shoes, all of it!!!! I love everything. Great quality, great prices. They even offer wonderful surprise sales with up to 75% off! I will always be a Kate Spade fan. I've recently purchased 2 purses and wallets within the last month!
Dominique V.
Miami
I love the quality of their bags and wallets, beautiful colors, good attention service, a lot of variety for all people, and all ages. Definitely I'm going back for get more bags.  The prices also there's a lot of variety, some are expensive and others one are perfect for the quality and with good price.
Heather B.
I recently purchased Kate Spade sunglasses from my local optometrist and have never been happier. I get many compliments on my glasses, and they have held up to both the bottom of my purse, and running around amusement parks, etc! I will absolutely purchase Kate Spade in the future
Nicole F.
Quite the spunky brand. I love Kate Spade purses! I find that most of the jewelry looks cheap and for the price they charge, there's really no excuse. I can often find higher looking quality (jewelry wise) at Target.
Alyssa G.
Union City, CA
Everyone deserves to treat themselves sometimes! I recently treated myself to a new Kate Spade purse and wallet. Besides it’s chic and irresistibly adorable appearance I feel like Kate Spade products are fairly reasonable in price and are made with great quality materials that make them last a lifetime!
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?