BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Alyssa H.
Palm Harbor, FL
I love Kate Spade. I received a purse for Christmas from my boyfriend a few years ago and I use it every day still. It’s great quality and has shown no signs of wear. All of Kate spade stores are so neat and organized and every style is cute and unique.
Katherina M.
I was given a Kate Spade cross body bag from one of my students for my birthday last year. A whole year later, it's still in amazing shape and I use it everyday. Great quality. I recently purchased a brown leather watch from Kate Spade and I wear it every day. I get so many compliments on it. Love Kate Spade. They also have a 15% off for teachers just FYI.
Monica A.
Lockport, IL
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I have bought soo many things from Kate spade. I have bought phone cases, wallets, and purse. I would say their products are quite affordable and are very stylish. If you're looking for something less expensive than MK or Coach then go with Kate Spade.
Alice D.
Cary, NC
I find Kate Spade clothing and accessories to be high quality, fun and classy. I do wish the size range was a little larger especially for the shirts, for us well endowed top heavy gals. I still love my Kate Spade diaper bag from 10 years ago. High quality, roomy for essentials and now doubles as my laptop bag for work.
Candy F.
I stumbled into Kate Spade for a brand new purse and walked out with a matching wallet, too! It was a beautiful color, perfect for all seasons. The leather is easy to clean and holds up really well. The only downside is that it feels a bit heavy at times, even when the inside doesn't have a bunch of stuff in it. Overall, I was satisfied with the purchase.
Dana W.
Quality, functionality, and beautiful color choices. Whether you want a fancy stand out pink satchel or a sleek black clutch at a reasonable price, Kate Spade is your girl. I have never had issues with tears even with continuous use. One of my more affordable
Sarah A.
Alhambra , CA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I've only ever gotten glasses from Kate Spade but I love them! I got them about a week ago and I'm constantly getting compliments on them! I think the frames are gorgeous and I just love them!
Tina C.
Alhambra, CA
I love Kate Spade purses because they are super affordable. I also have a Kate Spade at a local outlet. I only shop at Kate Spade when I am in need of something or if I see a good sale. They can maybe make their popular stores bigger. I would definitely recommend shopping here because it is super affordable with a variety of different price ranges.
Kathleen C.
Canoga Park, CA
My phone case is Kate Spade. It has this elegant yet fun look to it. You can be taken seriously when seen with it but it has that girl sheik to it.there is an overall pink, black and white, and gold feel to most products. It's simple with either polka dots or stripes. Very clean look.
Jodie T.
Brooklyn, NY
Kate Spade products are fantastic as gifts because they are fun, colourful, quirky, feminine and cheeky. Products are a bit more expensive but are special and unique. I had a really great customer service experience with a pair of sunglasses that broke. I received a replacement pair straight to my address in the mail - no questions. Love this brand!
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?