BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Reviews (20536)
Erin M.
Adorable styles. They have some super adorable stuff that I would LOVE to have more of but with the high cost of the products it makes it a little difficult. All in all they do make adorable stuff if you can afford it.
L R.
Bloomingdale, IL
Kate Spade is the absolute best. I’ve had bags for years that still look brand new. Her surprise sales are also my favorite! You can get such a great deal on stuff you’d actually want. I’ve also never received a package more than 2 days after my purchase & I don’t even pay for the quicker shipping!
Jenna D.
New Rochelle, NY
Always amazing. Love the whimsical designs. I often choose Kate Spade for an indulgence like my birthday or Christmas. I also love how they often have amazing sales, including pop-up sales. I find the quality is never lacking, no matter how trendy the piece is. Each Kate Spade item is truly made to last.
Morgan E.
Union City, GA
I love how adorable Kate Spade is. This is that "I wanna be a barbie doll" store! LITERALLY! I can't say much about the clothes. I really love them for their accessories, which for a high end line... are really nicely priced. I typically buy her phone cases which are AWESOME... and wallets here and there! LOVE
tiana l.
Temecula, CA
Love Kate spade! The only negative would be sometimes the quality does not match up to the price. I have a wristlet from them and it has started to rip in places it should not have ripped that. But other than that I really love Kate spade babe :-)
Laura H.
Biloxi, MS
One reason I love Kate Spade is because of the variety of options you have with the bags. You can go fun and flirty with their colorful and design bags or you can go professional with their briefcase style bags which I have both. Also the quality always stands very well for any of the purses I’ve ever owned.
Lindsay W.
philadelphia
After the unfortunate passing of Kate Soade, I knew I had to buy a bag. I purchased a cross body bag perfect for quick errands or dinner. It holds my mate spade wallet, phone and keys nicely. Of course it’s good quality.
Ashley D.
Newnan, GA
I ordered a bow ring while they were having a sale and I absolutely love the ring. I wear it almost every day and the best part is that it came so quickly! I felt like I was opening another Christmas gift because of how cute it was wrapped in the box! Definitely looks like they care about their customers!
Blair F.
Adorable and accessible wallet that was small enough to fit in all of my smaller Crossbody bags! Amazing quality and beautiful luxurious leather. I wished the coin pouch was alittle bit better secured though. Still would repurchase though!
Mckenzi F.
I love this brand & I love going into the stores. Everything is so colorful & there are so many different prints & options when picking out products. I love the purses, & the fact that some of them can be monogrammed.
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?