BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Reviews (20558)
Amanda R.
I am definitely a huge fan of Kate Spade purses. The quality is really great and the price is reasonable. I love KS because her designs are playful and allow me to add pops of color and pattern to my wardrobe while still being ‘adult’ enough.
Ashlyn M.
Hubert, NC
So well made! The quality of every product is so great. It becomes really affordable during their surprise sales and when they post new clearance online. The customer service is great! I would definitely recommend checking out their website.
Annette S.
Plymouth
Great quality. I have 9+ purses and wallets from them and some are more than 5 years old. The leather holds up well especially when pretreated. I would say that the prices are sometimes high but the kate spade outlet always has great deals.
Ashley M.
Mt Pleasant, WI
I have a pink glittery tote purse from Kate Spade and I’m OBSESSED. It’s my favorite purse and it’s my most used but holds up the best out of all my purses. The prices at Kate Spade are reasonable for me and I like the feminine, chic style.
Jesus A.
Las Vegas
I ended up buying my mom her first Kate Spade bag in powder blue a couple years back. It’s still in tact & looking brand new because of the Saffiano leather. I bought the leather cleaner with it as well which definitely cleans off the debris easily.

The staff was very knowledgeable & amazing at the Las Vegas Palazzo location that I recommend stopping by their if you are in Vegas.

The layout of the store is a bit crowded but it’s easy to see where everything is placed.
Kailyn W.
Fallbrook
Kate Spade is the best for anyone, any age, as long as you love fashionable clothes, purses, and accessories. They’re not cheap but they always have great sales going on. I just bought Christmas presents from a crazy 75% off flash sale for all the women in my life including my mother, grandma. would recommend for anyone who loves anything that’s super cute and fashionable. They even have the cutest cases for phones, wallets, and scarves. They’r really great for anyone.
kate l.
seattle
I have been to be Kate spade outlet and he normal Kate spade and have loved them both. I love all of my bags and wallets I think they are perfect for someone just starting to get into designer items. I think the wallets are he perfect gift.
Miranda L.
Floyds knobs
All of their purses and jewelry are my fav!! It’s kind of expensive but you are paying for their good quality! I have always been satisfied with their purses! I own 6 of them and I use them everyday depending on my mood and where I’m going!!
Courtney🦋 G.
Houston , TX
I have a ton of Kate Spade purses and none have failed me yet. From totes to cross body bags you know name it and they all are amazing. I’ve received most as gifts so I can’t say much about the prices but I definitely recommend the company.
Audris N.
Milpitas, CA
I love Kate Spade handbags and wallets! The designs and colors that Kate Spade comes out with are so versatile and goes with all my outfits. The handbags aren’t heavy to carry at all! The bags are also affordable and often go on sale online!
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?