BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Reviews (20413)
Kelli B.
Orem, UT
I love Kate Soade products! My favorites are the jewelry and purses. Definitely on the pricey side but it is well worth the money because the quality is so good and it will last you forever! The purses are made with high quality leather and are amazing! The jewelry is not only cute but will last and not rust!
Laura H.
Biloxi, MS
One reason I love Kate Spade is because of the variety of options you have with the bags. You can go fun and flirty with their colorful and design bags or you can go professional with their briefcase style bags which I have both. Also the quality always stands very well for any of the purses I’ve ever owned.
Rhea B.
N las vegas, Nv
Love katespade brand! It has it owns very unique style. Not to mention the quality of bags they make are superb. I have my first KS wallet back on 2010 and I still use that thing today! I wish they do more sales though.
Neels A.
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I love everything Kate Spade! From their stationary (their planners are so cute!), stylish handbags, cute but comfortable shoes, classy watches, to their accessories and clothes, Kate Spade is a fun and feminine brand!
L R.
Bloomingdale, IL
Kate Spade is the absolute best. I’ve had bags for years that still look brand new. Her surprise sales are also my favorite! You can get such a great deal on stuff you’d actually want. I’ve also never received a package more than 2 days after my purchase & I don’t even pay for the quicker shipping!
Aya Z.
Louisville, KY
I love Kate spade!!!! So much merchandise it's crazy and they are all so chic and elegant! I purchased a dress a couple of years back and I only wear it on special occasions but it is beyond beautiful. The items are pricey but worth the quality
Teresita S.
Thermal, CA
Kate spade has got to be my favorite store when it comes to buying wallets and bags. The colors are so nice and bright and the styles are to die for. Have also bought sunglasses and jewelry from there as well and when they have deals you can not resist exiting out of the door without something on your hand!!!
Jenna M.
Lawrenceville, GA
I love Kate Spaid! There purses are such good quality! They have so many pockets and they come in so many cute styles. They match so many outfits of mine!! The phone cases are super cute too! Very professional looking!
Maddy S.
Wonderful quality purses and wallets. I use my brown mid size cross body for an every day bag and it is the perfect size to fit everything that I need on a day to day basis. I have a large wallet from the same brand that fits in it as well. I will definitely be making Kate Spade purchases in the future.
Katie P.
Lexington, KY
I have had many Kate spade purses and wallets and the quality is always great and they offer so many cute styles and designs!! I always come back to Kate spade for my favorite designer handbags and purses and wallets:)
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?