BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Reviews (20480)
Alison C.
Seal Beach
I had the wallet wristlet given to me as a gift from my boss! It was super cute, plain black, and was large enough to hold my iPhone 7. I had it for a little less than a year before the strap broke off from the wallet and was unfixable. I loved it while I had it and it was definitely a good go-to for every event!
Holly W.
Herndon
Not really sure how to review this brand, I love their purses and wallets. It’s great quality, but I think realistically the price pays for the name brand. However, I really love the overall feel of the store and the aesthetic of their products. Even if I don’t end up buying anything, always fun to browse in store!
Jessica M.
Lakeland, FL
Kate Spade is my absolute favorite. From handbags to jewelry, I love the products. Kate Spade is somewhat affordable if you shop the sales well. I enjoy going to the outlets and getting an additional college discount on other items. I am loyal to the Kate Spade brand and am always looking to add to my collection.
Jenna G.
I have a cross body bag and a wallet from year that I've had for about 2 years, and they're still going strong. No stitching has come off and the leather still looks brand new. I also have a bunch of their cases because they're all so cute!
Julia M.
Orlando, FL
Fashionista Expert Level 3
I absolutely love Kate Spade, I have bought many things from this store but my number one favorite is the purses! They are high quality and last very long i would recommend this to anyone looking for a cute and stylish bag!
Emely B.
I love Kate Spade for the reason the outlet always has sales. The purses are very durable and I've had no issues with discoloration or malfunctions. I love the colors and style variety. Kate Spade is an amazing brand that I highly recommend for their great products such as purses, watches, clothes, and earrings.
Mia T.
Lafayette, IN
I just Love Kate Spade!!! Her stiff is classic, but with a creative edge to it!! And I just loved this one blouse that I bought with leopard print on it!! It also had a scarf tie built into the blouse and it is gorgeous!!!
Michelle K.
Pine Hill, NJ
Fashionista Expert Level 1
It's a luxury brand so it's expensive. I recommend finding a Kate Spade outlet store and shopping there. Prices are still high but much more justifiable than the ones in the regular store. I was able to get a cute pink with red cherries phone case for <$20. Her stuff is chic, modern, sophisticated but cute. Very stylish.
Malory C.
Kate Spade is hands down my favorite handbag company. They quality of the bags are so luxurious. I don't mind spending a little more for a hand bag that's going to last me a long time and Kate Spade is just that for me!
Danielle P.
Staten Island, NY
This is my top 5 designer

The prices are fair and I find the greatest handbags.

Sometimes the range of colors isn't the greatest to choose from but if you are simple they always have black.

The patterns are always cool and trendy and I feel the every day girl should have a Kate spade bag in their collection
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?