BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Simi G.
I got a really great Ridley Street Leather stachel from here and brought a lovely little Cedar Street Stacy wallet for my mother. I really like the quality of Kate Spade's products, and I think they're a really great investment. I'm thinking about getting one of their wallets for myself too because my mother liked hers so much.

Brinnley P.
This brand has such cute jewelry. I have been gifted two bracelets from here in the past. They feel very nice and look even better! The only issue i have is that they don't make very many sizes, it's usually only one size fits all. This may not be an issue for everyone but i have very small wrists and hands so the bracelets tend to slide up and down my arm which can get annoying.
Lauren K.
I love Kate Spade products. I was first introduced to them when my fiance's mom purchased me a small wristlet about six years ago. This wristlet has lasted me to this day. The quality is impeccable. I fell in love with the brand and have continued to make a purchase every few years. The products are pricey but they are durable and last. The investment is worth it if you're looking to get many uses out of it.
Nichole E.
Davie, FL
one of my all time favorite brands! whether it is jewelry, handbags, or wallets, kate spade never disappoints. I actually just ordered a 2017 agenda and I am obsessed! the quality is amazing and the prices are very reasonable- especially since they always have a sale!
Siena G.
Fort Worth, TX
Fashionista Expert Level 2
I love my kate spade purse! Not only is kate spade good with their high quality products but they are also really good with pockets and compartments. Theres nothing i hate more then buying a expensive bag that doesnt have any pockets
Jumanah E.
Yonkers, NY
I love Kate Spade and the items she decided to grace her with. Although I know the bag wasn’t from a high end collection, I cherished my Kate spade bag. I got it from Marshall’s for half the original price. The only con about the bag is that colors are easily transferred onto the bag. My bag is pink but there’s denim stains around the straps. I would definitely purchase again.
Jennifer A.
Columbus, OH
I love Kate Spade! I especially love their wallets and carry bags. I use my brief case bag everyday, and I don't know what I would do without it. I showed all of my friends, and they actually all purchased one as well! I would recommend shopping at Kate Spade for anything and everything.
Angela C.
Hanahan, SC
I own several purses and these hold the test of time and wear and tear. I love these for special occasions and everyday use. They are very classic and refined. They are well worth the value. The purse has an excellent resale value and can even become a collectors item. I have become a collector of beautiful bags. I recommend these bags, and buy mine the local Kate Spade store. ❤❤
SC. S.
I recently bought a wedding planner book for myself and it is PERFECT! Not only does it have the cutest memories for you to write down (ex: how did you meet & your proposal story) but it is extremely organized. I will absolutely shop here again but hopefully for a purse or wallet next time! The quality of these products is phenomenal especially since you pay a little more.
Kelsey C.
Denton, TX
Kate Spade is definitely one of my personal favorite brands. They master the perfect balance of chic, elegant, cute and sometimes a little bit "different." I have several items from the Kate Spade line including luggage, purses, jewelry, paper items and clothing- and I adore every single item. I think Kate Spade is the perfect store to treat yourself too! All these items will last forever, and they will make you feel beautiful too. ♡
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?