BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Reviews (20544)
Sydney S.
I absolutely LOVE Kate Spade’s products!! I recently bought a baby blue hipster purse that I have feel in love with, I have gotten SO many compliments on it as well! I got it for sale at Dillard’s so that was also a plus! I also have a wallet that I replaced now with Michael Kors but I LOVED that wallet as well!
Hannah M.
Love these clothes and handbags.. but I hate the price! I know it's excellent quality but I have a hard time moving past the price tag. I just don't know if these products are worth it. If you have the extra cash, I say go for it.
Alexis C.
Irvine
I bought a purse from Kate Spade recently and I love it! The color and the style is just what I was looking for. On the overall spectrum of purses it definitely was not that expensive. If you are looking for a really good quality purse but don’t want to spend thousands of dollars, I’d totally recommend Kate Spade.
Alissa S.
Greenfield, IN
I love Kate Spade everything! The first purse I bought was so high-quality and I got so many compliments that I just had to buy another. My best friend recently had a baby and the Kate Spade baby clothes are just so sweet! I love all of the little bows and how the styles are feminine and simple. Such a classic look!
Madeline F.
Enfield
Kate spade is my absolute favorite handbag designer. I have so many of their bags and they are the best quality. I also have a few diaper bags and they held up really well. They were my favorite from the moment I used them. I’ve never had a bag rip or get damaged. The price is good and the outlet prices are amazing
Kate Spade makes the most beautiful things. I recently purchased a bedding set for my room. I bought the deco dot comforter set. I had been looking for months for something that matched the description I was looking for. I paid $108.00 for it on sale but it was originally $180.00. I love it! Thanks Kate Spade!
Gabrielle G.
Dallas, TX
Kate spade in general is soo adoreable to me. I know some people think their a little plain or lack BOOM !,but I like subtle and simple sometimes. the overall pro is high quality material. Con the price but you can always find deals
Twinkle S.
Kate Spade is by far my favorite brand for purses. Each purse is similar but has its own twist to it. It is a very classy purse that goes well in a social and work environment. They are expensive but they do have quite a bit of sales and promotions that go on. I would definitely recommend shopping with Kate Spade!
Marianne V.
Pasadena, CA
I love her handbags! She designs the cutest handbags ever, pricey but definitely worth it. I feel like Kate Spade is so underrated, everyone goes for Michael Korrs (which I love as well) but definitely check out Kate Spade.
Ziri E.
West Chester, PA
I love their bags so incredibly much, but they are WAYYYY too expensive. I would cost an arms and a leg to get it. I was recently gifted a cross-body bag rom there, and I can say, the qualité is outstanding. I just don’t think the price is right for the quality. I wouldn’t recommend, you can find similar quality for waaayyy cheaper.
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?