BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Reviews (20594)
Anne J.
Minneapolis, MN
I bought a super cute, affordably-priced handbag from Kate Spade about 5 months ago for running errands and quick trips. It fits a TON of stuff and matches almost every outfit (it's black and taupe). My first time ordering from KS couldn't have gone better - the quality is great, I will definitely shop there again!
Alissa S.
Greenfield, IN
I love Kate Spade everything! The first purse I bought was so high-quality and I got so many compliments that I just had to buy another. My best friend recently had a baby and the Kate Spade baby clothes are just so sweet! I love all of the little bows and how the styles are feminine and simple. Such a classic look!
Marta V.
Fashionista Expert Level 2
Ms. Spade makes cute stuff, but they are overpriced. The only thing I convinced myself to buy was one of her recipe books (the one you fill out yourself) because the layout and design were the cutest I had seen and I had been looking for a long time.
Sydney S.
I absolutely LOVE Kate Spade’s products!! I recently bought a baby blue hipster purse that I have feel in love with, I have gotten SO many compliments on it as well! I got it for sale at Dillard’s so that was also a plus! I also have a wallet that I replaced now with Michael Kors but I LOVED that wallet as well!
Robin S.
North Haven, CT
I really love all the things I've gotten from kate spade. I always go to the outlets because you can get it much cheaper and I really dont think it's worth the really big prices it can boast. Also, sometimes the edges on the patent leather zippers peal, this happened on my cross body bag and kinda bothered me.
Maggie L.
Nokesville, VA
As soon as I was making enough money to splurge, but first visit was Kate Spade! I now own four purses and two wallets from Kate Spade and I have no intention of stopping! The products are always durable and gorgeous and whenever there's an issue (within a year's time) they are super helpful in getting it repaired!
Ashley L.
North Conway, NH
I love Kate spade. The quality of the purses is excellent. Everything is very well made and fashionable. I only own one purse however, it is one of my few expensive purchases. I will buy another one, when I have the extra cash.
Hannah M.
Love these clothes and handbags.. but I hate the price! I know it's excellent quality but I have a hard time moving past the price tag. I just don't know if these products are worth it. If you have the extra cash, I say go for it.
Susan G.
Wyoming , MI
I love Kate Spade products. The purses are amazing and are worth the price some can be a little expensive but they pretty much last forever. I've purchased a few things and would definitely purchase again. Such a high quality line!
taryn a.
This purse was worth all of my money! you might be think that that’s a lot of money to pay for a purse but the good thing is you can catch the sale when they go 70% off everything! the quality of the purse it amazing and it’s not uncomfortable to carry! i love my purse and will definitely be purchasing more like it!
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?