BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Reviews (20580)
Ashleigh H.
Clearfield, KY
When I bought my iPhone 7 I also bought the katespade rose gold exposed glitter case. This case is gorgeous! I was afraid that the glitter might fall off, but it has held up very well. The case does protect my phone and it is so pretty!
Emily J.
Recently purchased a Kate Spade diaper bag! I absolutely love it! There is so much space and compartments it makes it easy to pack everything I'll need. It also came with a changing pad! I went all out and got a wallet and make up pouch to match! ūüėć
Lindsey C.
Yardley, PA
I have a Kate Spade Everpurse that I absolutely love. It is great for when I will be out and about all day without knowing if I will be near a charger. I love that it allows me to charge my phone while out and about. It doesn't take long to charge and it can charge my phone quickly as well. I love Kate Spade's products.
Emma C.
I absolutely love Kate Spade. Their designs are cute, classy and wearable, while staying on the affordable side of designer. They offer everything from shoes to to clothes to bags to comforters, planners, and sunglasses. Great for all ages.
Britney H.
Dallas, GA
I love Kate Spade phone cases, they bring my iPhone to life and gives it personality. There's a case for every personality which is great. It has a front bumper guard to protect against screen cracks when dropped and a hard backing for damage control. Why get a bulky boring case when you can live colorfully with Kate?!
Stephanie L.
This is my favorite jewelry brand.  The earrings are coated so they are great for sensitive ears.  I can wear all of the earrings and can usually find a great price at the outlet or during the surprise clearance sales.  It is more expensive than some jewelry, but the quality is so much better.  I also love the bag I own, holds up well to being thrown around and still looks just as beautiful as the day I bought it (over 6 months ago)!
Tabitha R.
moody al
Fashionista Expert Level 2
This is a really cute brand at a good price point. I love my Kate spade hand bags and accessories. The only thing I haven't loved was a plastic tea to go cup cup that leaked a lot, but everything else I've purchased has been great.
Jasmine A.
Sterling Heights, MI
I love my Kate Spade purse and wallet. However, I had it for about 6 months and the strap started to come off the purse. I don't put a lot of stuff in the purse, but it is a bigger heaver purse to start with. The nice thing was that when I took it in they were willing to get it fixed for free since it has not been a year since I had it yet. My purse is a beautiful baby blue and I love it. I love all the fun colors available at Kate Spade.
Taylor S.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Excellent quality leather in Kate Spade products. She creates classic but trendy designs, while managing to be consistent and please her fan base. Her website is navigable and user-friendly, but I wish she had more outlets across the country as there aren't any in my area. Bright, fun colors and trendy patterns await!
Ashley G.
Carpentersvle, IL
Kate spade is my go-to handbag brand. I love her classics as well as some of her more crazy designs. My favorite handbag and wallet designer without a doubt. She has a surprise sale website and an outlet store if you love a good bargain.
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?