BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Brittany J.
Kate spade has always had what I was looking for in a bag. Pros are great quality for price and durability, in my opinion there are no cons with this brand. Very affordable. I purchase this brand from Marshall’s offten . Unfortunately I don’t have a Kate spade store in my city.
Halie B.
Wabash, IN
Whenever shopping for a new purse I only go to Kate Spade. The purses I have bought from there are such great quality and I haven’t had a single issue. The workers at Kate spade are also always super nice and help you find just what you’re looking for! It’s a great experience and that’s why I keep coming back!
Carina G.
davie, FL
Love the brand. From their cute planners and cups to chic shoes and clothing, all of which are top notch quality and last use. I have a couple Kate spade flip flops that I love wearing everywhere. They’re casual but can be dressy... everything someone living in Florida needs 😍
Faryal D.
I love Kate Spade handbags! I own two right now and they hold up so well! They’re so affordable compared to other upscale brands and the quality of the bags is amazing! I own a light pink bag and a small sparkly bag. I bought them from the website which is always having a sale.
Brandi M.
Milledgeville, GA
Love everything about Kate Spade. They have amazing associates that help with whatever you need! The only thing is that their stores are a bit smaller so when there are a lot of people there its hard to look at everything but other than that their products are amazing and last
Britney P.
San Dimas, CA
I absolutely loved Kate Spade products. I have a purse and a wallet. Everything is well made and durable. I can’t wait to purchase another product from this company!! This brand might be a bit pricey but the quality is great and the products will last forever if taken care of.
Kay W.
Danvers, MA
Kate Spade bags are always adorable, well made, and fit many different personalities. Regardless of how "loud" your personality it, you can find a bag that fits. personally, I stick to neutrals in classic bag shapes, but I love looking at the fun designs and buying for friends
Sierra S.
Shelbyville, KY
I love kate spade so so much! I have several purses from them and a couple wallets. I get them from my outlet store when they have a big sale and I can't beat the price I get them for! I would never pay full price for one of them but I love being able to get them at a great discount!
Dominique S.
I was given earrings and a crossbody bag for Christmas and I loved all of it! The color of the bag was a nice plum color that came with a cute matching wallet. The earrings were pink studs, one pair of pink glitter and one pair pink. They are all still in such great condition.
Taylor S.
Murray
I love Kate Spade because it is preppy and classy. The brand is filled with pretty little things and it makes me happy. Every time I’m in a store the workers make me feel so important and cute. I’ll never forget buying the dress I splurged on once and still adore to this day.
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?