BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Reviews (20580)
Liz V.
Canton , OH
Love the prints and materials but I recently purchased a leather cross body that fell apart within 2 months. Other name brand leather bags have lasted much longer and for the cost that is something I've grown to expect. Disappointed but will most likely purchase another bag. Jewelry and housewares have always been quality.
Nicole L.
Buffalo, NY
I recently purchased a purse for my mom, no special occasion. Firstly, the Kate Spade store that I went to was extremely friendly and helpful. All the staff were great and helped me find the perfect purse for my picky mom. She was in love with her purse and I will be going back to find my mom a Mother's Day gift. Best brand ever
Morgan W.
W Valley City, UT
Fashionista Expert Level 2
I love everything Kate spade. From the witty phrase necklaces to the really cute clothing and then their sturdy and amazing purses. You can’t go wrong with Kate spade. Kate spade is my number one when I’m looking for luxury brand items. This is always my favorite place to splurge and is always my first place for fashion.
Sabrina W.
Providence, RI
Kate Spade sales definitely are my weakness. I love the aesthetic that she sticks to. It's all very fun and cute. I really like the magic collection that she currently has out as well as the monster one! Her ads are hilarious too!
Candace H.
Diamond Bar, CA
Love kate spade stuff. I️ find that the price points aren’t outrageous (as I️t isn’t a super high end brand) but I️ really love how sweet and dainty all he pieces are (as far as apparel). With regard to handbags and accessories, I️ have several pieces and I️ find the quality to be really great. I️ feel like kate spade does a great job of making cute and great quality pieces while still prcinkng them appropriately.
Alexandra W.
League City, TX
my purse, wallet, and work bag are all kate spade. They are the most chic and durable bags i own. They are very fashion forward and always coming up with new colors, patterns, styles, and shapes for their products. I love that every time i walk into a kate spade i feel like i'm transported to the cutest little world ever.
Michelle M.
Kate Spade's customer service is top notch. I recently had a problem with a wallet I had purchased. The gold zipper pull fell off and when I called customer service they sent me a new wallet, no questions asked. All I had to do was send back the old wallet. I have several Kate Spade products and will be a customer for life!
Hanna L.
Vancouver
I got a mini crossbody bag and it’s really cute. I used it when I’m going to the mall or having a fun day with my friends. I think it has really good quality. A con is that it is really expensive that’s all.
Alexandra A.
st helena, ca
Kate Spade New York Polka-Dot 17 Month Agenda
This agenda is the perfect size especially if you're always on the go like me! I love that there is side pockets to add loose papers in it keeps me very organized! I've never been more happy to make plans especially with the cute stickers you can put on your calendar!
Tasha T.
Hanover, IN
Kate Spade are timeless pieces. I totally missed out on the Be Mine Typewriter Satchel that I've been wanting since December when it came out, thanks to Louise Pentland showing hers on a video and other social media! I fell in love with it but it quickly sold out and I can't rind it on any resale app, amazon, or anywhere:(
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?