BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Reviews (20417)
Nicole L.
Buffalo, NY
I recently purchased a purse for my mom, no special occasion. Firstly, the Kate Spade store that I went to was extremely friendly and helpful. All the staff were great and helped me find the perfect purse for my picky mom. She was in love with her purse and I will be going back to find my mom a Mother's Day gift. Best brand ever
Morgan W.
W Valley City, UT
Fashionista Expert Level 2
I love everything Kate spade. From the witty phrase necklaces to the really cute clothing and then their sturdy and amazing purses. You can’t go wrong with Kate spade. Kate spade is my number one when I’m looking for luxury brand items. This is always my favorite place to splurge and is always my first place for fashion.
Candace H.
Diamond Bar, CA
Love kate spade stuff. I️ find that the price points aren’t outrageous (as I️t isn’t a super high end brand) but I️ really love how sweet and dainty all he pieces are (as far as apparel). With regard to handbags and accessories, I️ have several pieces and I️ find the quality to be really great. I️ feel like kate spade does a great job of making cute and great quality pieces while still prcinkng them appropriately.
Michelle M.
Kate Spade's customer service is top notch. I recently had a problem with a wallet I had purchased. The gold zipper pull fell off and when I called customer service they sent me a new wallet, no questions asked. All I had to do was send back the old wallet. I have several Kate Spade products and will be a customer for life!
Ayla R.
Cohoes, NY
Expensive products but you get what you ph for! I ordered a Kate Spade wallet and it looked just as good as it did online and arrived at my door very fast. It's fashionable and functional and I'm always getting compliments on it. I definitely will buy Kate spade products again and recommend to others. Kate Spade
Tasha T.
Hanover, IN
Kate Spade are timeless pieces. I totally missed out on the Be Mine Typewriter Satchel that I've been wanting since December when it came out, thanks to Louise Pentland showing hers on a video and other social media! I fell in love with it but it quickly sold out and I can't rind it on any resale app, amazon, or anywhere:(
Megan P.
Amazing quality. I have quite the collection of products, ranging from furniture, leather products, phone accessories, etc.They have great sales, so be on the lookout for them! Usually 20-30% off of what is already on sale. I rarely pay full price for anything unless it's extremely limited. I highly recommend Kate Spade!!
Rachael C.
Willis, TX
I love Kate Spade purses and wallets, they come in such fun colors and patterns and are exceptionally well made. In fact, they're so well made that I've never had to get rid of one since I got my first Kate purse 20 years ago. Love!
Sheridan A.
Denver, CO
Recently bought a little cross body bag from Kate Spade and I'm IN LOVE! It is the perfect size for a night out on the town with the girls. It has just enough room for your phone and credit cards. You could probably fit a lip stick in there two. It is so well constructed, I feel like it won't be long before I buy another!
Sabrina W.
Providence, RI
Kate Spade sales definitely are my weakness. I love the aesthetic that she sticks to. It's all very fun and cute. I really like the magic collection that she currently has out as well as the monster one! Her ads are hilarious too!
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?