BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Reviews (20600)
Alex k.
I have one of their phone cases and I don't like it. It's more on the expensive side for plastic. The cases don't protect the front of my screen it only goes over the sides which I don't like. I'd recommend if you don't mind my as much protection on front side of phone.
Audrey S.
Denton, MD
I love Kate spade so so so much! Every purse, every wallet, every phone case I have bought has always been the best of quality. Nothing I have ever bought ever gets worn out. I usually just buy more to match with stuff but technically I could still use the first purse I’ve ever bought from kate spade because the quality is amazing
Lacey H.
Rolla, MO
If you're looking for great, long lasting quality, for a great price. Kate has it! I love going here for my basics and the occasional quirky piece. Nothing makes me happier than finding a product that meets my quality expectations, but also looks amazing!
Hannah S.
St Augustine, FL
I love Kate Spade! Amazing quality and always super cute designs. I always get compliments on my KS products. My favorite is the wallet I have. It's a classic white and navy and has held up wonderfully. Despite the wallet being white, it hasn't gotten dirty or faded. I recommend this brand to anyone looking for trendy accessories!
Parker H.
I don't have as much money as I should to afford the most recent line but when I bought a cute blue blouse from their clearance I was thrown back at how quickly it fell apart! After wearing it over 3 times and washing it once it was literally falling apart. If all their clothing is like this I don't recommend wasting your money.
Iqra K.
Spring, TX
I got a wallet from Kate spade for a friend as a birthday gift and she was literally on the verge of crying because she loved it so much! And it was worth all the money I spent because it made my friend happy so I was happy! Their wallets are pretty longlasting I have been using a kate spade wallet for 8-9 months now and it still looks so new and pretty!
Cassidy B.
Galax, VA
Oh my holy goodness!! My fiancé got me an extra large cream and taupe bag for Christmas that was Kate spade and I have never been so in love. I have several designer bags and this is by far the best quality and most beautiful bag I own! Will definitely be asking for another one!
Olivia H.
Palisades, NY
Lucky enough to have gotten this bag as a gift. Keeps its shape so well and is lightweight. I love the option to carry around my wrist or on my shoulder-it doesn't slip off! It has a bunch of compartments, both easy access and private. Everyone raves about the color too.
Melissa M.
Saint Pauls, NC
I recently purchased a Kate Spade handbag to use on the weekends. I was reluctant to spend that amount of money on a handbag but I'm glad I did. Its very roomy which is definitely a plus with me and the craftsmanship is amazing its very well put together. It was a gift to myself that makes me feel special every time I walk out the door with it.
Lisa M.
Catonsville, MD
I often buy wallets and handbags from Kate Spade. Every product I have bought has been very high quality. I use one of their large tote bags every single day to carry school supplies, and it shows little to no use. It is very expensive, which is unfortunate because if the price was lower I would buy so many more of their products.
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?