BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Iliana C.
Birmingham, AL
I love Kate Spade products. These are the only purses I own. They are stylish and fashionable. Also the store that I shop at allows student/military discounts to be stacked on top of the sale prices. I highly recommend shopping at Kate Spade.
Miguel M.
sacramento
Got a phone case for my iPhone 8 and let me say it’s amazing sleek doesn’t feel like your carrying around a brick Also the design is phenomenal very shiney feels great getting compliments on my phone case !!! :) Kate Spade New York - Wrap Case For Apple® Iphone® 7 - Saffiano Black/gold Logo Plate
Lauline G.
LOVE Kate Spade. I literally love everything about this brand. I am obsessed with the shoes. I am obsessed with the Live Colorfully perfume (seriously, its amazing if you don't like too intense perfumes). And their wallets and purses cannot be beat. I seriously am a huge fan and always find myself wearing something Kate Spade.
April C.
Renton, WA
I have 3 kate spade purses and 2 wallets, i love each of them. Always High quality leathers, straps that hang Perfectly, handles that are the right fit for a woman's hand. Interior designs that add a pop of interest. Of course she has many, many shapes and sizes to chose from which keeps me coming back for more. My number one purse choice.
Kate B.
Ever since Kate Spade was sold their products have gone down hill. My purses tend to now last me about 4-7 months before something goes wrong. Kate Spade has great customer service and replaces broken products under the year warranty with the same type and whatever color you want that's in style, but it's been tiresome
because it seems like I'm always having to use the one year warranty on the product because they don't end up lasting that long.
Kenzie H.
Pulaski, TN
I loved my Kate Spade bag! I purchased it online and unfortunately there was an issue with them cancelling my order even though the purse was in stock. I immediately called the customer service line and spoke with someone that took care of the issue immediately. They gave me the same pricing as my previous order and they even included overnight shipping for free since it was over a week since I had placed my original order.
Sharon F.
Gaithersburg, MD
Bag & wallet ~Cameron street Teegan In toasted wheat color. This bag is so gorgeous. Is steady , it comes with a removable Crossbody strap, there are two zip at both sides ! Very sleek I love how it blends into the bag . I got the bag for $388 and the wallet $88 . Worth the price and will recommend it!
Sierra M.
San Jose, CA
I love my fancy gold dinner purse. It's the size of a clutch with a shoulder strap. I use it all the time! However, quality control was missing on this purse. There are a few strings glued to the side somehow, maybe by the sealant they put on it? And the size is a smudge too small for my iPhone 7 plus :(
Katie E.
Memphis, TN
I LOVE Kate Spade. I love everything from her apparel to her home decor to her phone cases. Her products are a bit on the expensive side, but she is always someone I love to splurge on when I can!! My favorite purchase from her is a comforter that is navy and white and it compliments all of my knick nacks accessories in my room so well. I would reccomend purchasing anything from Kate Spade's line if you are looking splurge.
Melissa D.
Big Spring
I love Kate Spade bags and shoes. They have a funky yet classy style. The quality is wonderful, and the prices are great. I own 13 Kate Spade bags, and I continuously add to my collection. I also buy them as gifts for friends.
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?